Chapter 67

When the bell rang, Feng Zao and Hughes planned to pick up the little bug cubs from school, and their colleagues who got off work started to gossip when they saw them walking together.

[The major general is too happy, Yuko accompanies him to pick up cakes every day. 】

【Who said no, it is said that their family went out together and went home together. 】

【This kind of life is really warm! ]

...

Fengzao and Hughes also heard everyone's discussion, and smiled wryly at each other without looking at each other, is it warm? It seemed to be quite warm, and then a smile appeared on their faces, which seemed to be a bit of a forced smile... in the

car.

"I don't know which little worm will complain today." Feng Zao said tiredly while driving, thinking of this Feng has long felt his head buzzing, and for a time he began to wonder if he was wearing a crossover. fly.

It's no wonder that Feng Zao is chaotic. It's a fact that every time he and Hughes send cakes to school in the morning and pick cakes from school in the afternoon, there will always be a group of little bugs around and complain to them.

Those little mouths opened one after another, and both Hughes and Feng were already messed up, and the tall ones were either ignoring them or scolding them or looking at them with contempt...

In short, this situation It's not easy to maintain Xiao Kuo Kuo's first day of school until now. Now I just hope that fewer cubs will complain today. God knows how embarrassing they are when facing the parents of those cubs. ...

Hearing Feng Zao say that, Hughes also sighed deeply. He is also very afraid of these three-headed cubs, and he complained in one breath without even changing his breath.

But every time he wanted to educate Gao Gao, he saw his face that looked like Feng Zao's miniature version, and the fire went out.

The car turned a corner and saw a school not far away, "Why did it arrive so soon." Feng Zao took a deep breath, really wishing that the road would be longer and longer, not because he is now I was a little scared to see the school.

By the time they got to the door, many parents had already arrived, and Feng Zao and Hughes were standing there a little uncomfortable, and they even chose a place that was not very conspicuous.

After a while, the guard opened the fence gate and saw Liliwen coming out with a group of little potatoes from not far away.

Sure enough, when they saw Feng Zao and Hughes, this group of three-headed cubs ran over one after another, twittering around them and complaining.

At this time, a colorful worm cub started to run towards them quickly with its feet scattered from afar.

Feng Zao and Hughes knew something was wrong when they saw this situation.

"Father of cake cake, cake cake today said that I was dressed ugly, that I was not a little Asian female but a flower peacock." A crying little Asian female said aggrievedly with her nose slipping.

Today's clothes are his favorite, but as soon as he arrives in class, he says the color is strange, and he dresses like a flower peacock.

For a moment Fenghaa and Hughes didn't know how to answer, after all, the word "flower peacock" appeared in their hearts just now.

On the contrary, Xiao Ya female's female father couldn't help laughing after hearing it. He wanted to dismantle Xiao Ya female's strange outfit for a long time and re-match it.