Chapter 42

It was reported on the Internet that the owner of Wuwu Hotel was fined 3 million stars plus six months in prison for attacking a male bug at a party.

As soon as the news came out, the worms in all the Zerg races were boiling. The worms of the capital star had long known about Feng Zao's reputation for pampering his wife, but the news of other more remote interstellar stars was slower. When everyone knew it fully, Feng Zao was a real fire.

The content of the previous live broadcast was constantly turned over and watched by everyone. The surge in click-through rate made Adili happy, and the invitations for various endorsements and activities floated like snowflakes.

at home.

When Feng Zao received the call from Adili, he felt that he still refused all invitations.

It's not surprising that Feng Zao started doing this just to make more money to study potions. Now, his original intention has not changed.

However, in order to thank everyone for their love, he decided to live broadcast two episodes and the daily life of Hughes in two days tomorrow and the day after.

Hehe, in fact, Feng Zao also has some elements in his heart that he wants to show off. He wants everyone to see that his female gentleman is the best.

——In

the morning, the two insects were wearing simple home casual clothes and trousers at home, and Feng Zao took out the light brain and turned on the live broadcast function.

Now he has used the light brain to broadcast live. After setting the light brain, he will always follow him. As for the live broadcast equipment...

Forget it, Feng had paid the IQ tax to the Zerg earlier, although the IQ tax was a bit expensive.

The live room is open.

[Wow, I'm the first]

[Hey, hey, I have prepared snacks for watching a long time ago]

[Add one upstairs]

[Stay at home on weekends to watch sweet love]

Feng said hello early after the live broadcast started Just do other things.

After all, it is a live broadcast of daily life, and it is not true to say too much.

The two insects sat quietly and ate breakfast.

[I think Your Excellency Fengzao's home looks so warm]

[It seems to be in the style of the ancient earth, it looks so warm]

[Hey ~ I saw Admiral Hughes drinking two bowls of shrimp skin porridge, both served by Your Excellency Fengzao [The

wind is good and attentive, the major general wants to drink milk and the males should go to heat it first]

...

"Xiao Hei has turned off the automatic spraying in the garden. Later, we will go to weeding, and the vegetable field will also be required." Xiu Sis said slowly while eating.

"Oh, good." Feng Zao's daughter-in-law tilted her head in response.

[Like a little daughter-in-law, beep softly]

[So cute, I want to take it home]

...

Then these two comments got a lot of likes.

After breakfast, Feng Zao put the food in the automatic washer, wiped his hands and walked out of the kitchen.

He walked to the side of Hugh who was sitting on the sofa, spread his head like a puppy and rested his head on Huth's lap.