Chapter 6: On the side [2]

——
<Unknown> [Spirit] (Inverse Spirit)

· Stats in parenthesis are when in Inverse Form

Codename: <???>

Risk Factors: S (SS)

Spacequake: AAA (AAA)

Spirit's Astral Dress: S (S)

Angel: ???

Demon King: ???

• Strength: 243 (352)
• Consistency: ??? (???)
• Spiritual Power: 375 (750)
• Agility: 203 (327)
• Intelligence: ??? (???)
——

What was displayed on the screen was the stats, threat levels, and parameters of the Male Spirit. Looking at made the members show different reactions. There are noticable variables that was on it which made this Spirit be categorized as [Absurd].

After calming herself down Kotori ask with a visible confusion and shock forming on her face.

".....Why was it showing [Spirit] and [Inverse Spirit], that goes the same for the [Angel] and [Demon King], Reine? Are you sure that this isn't an error right?"

She did know about [Spirits] and [Angels] which is the main categorization of their tasks but this is the first time of her being presented of an actual [Inverse Spirit] and [Demon King].

"An [Inverse Spirit] and a [Demon King] is the counterpart of a [Spirit] and it's [Angel]. An Inverse form of a spirit occurs when Spirits are exposed to severe negative emotions. In this transformation, they undergo a radical change in appearance and emotions, their Reiryoku energy readings to go straight down into negative parameters at high levels, and gain an armament called a Demon King in the place of their Angel" Reine calmly explained.

Kotori knew of this since she has been taught of this when she became the commander of <Fraxinus>. And for what she knew, an Inverse  Spirit is something that they should avoid or guarded up against.

Why? Because Inverse Spirits tend to cause havoc and destruction at their wake. Spirits have another form which is called the Inverse Form, which they enter when exposed to severe negative emotions. While in this form, their appearance becomes much darker and their behavior becomes much more violent. Their powers while in this form remain the same except their Angels are replaced with Demon Kings and the source of their powers are not their Sephira Crystal but their Qlipha Crystal.

The primary armament of a Spirit while in their Inverse Form. They are described to be the opposites, or darker versions, of their angels. They also appear to have the same abilities as their Angels just darker in color and nature.

"That shows that this Spirit had undergone through something extremely terrible that it resulted him to go Inverse," Reine calmly explained to Kotori who was showing a slight frown about the information she received.

"Then, does it mean that he should be just a [Inverse Spirit]? The data showed here is that he has the state of both a normal [Spirit] and an [Inverse] one at the same time. Is this an error perhaps?" Kotori asked in a dubious manner.

"No it isn't. This Spirit somehow was both showing spirit fluctuations of those of a Normal Spirit and an Inverse one at the same time. It could be seen that he is using his [Angel] and [Demon King] subconsciously all this time"

"Using both...?"

"To be precise, his sword that was shown just recently was his [Angel] and those floating pillars or cannons were his [Demon King]"

"Huh? I thought that the counterpart also has the same capabilities and traits of the other one. Why is this two showing a different kind of weapon from each other?"