Chapter 5: On the side [1]

[Ratatoskr] is an organization created for the purpose of saving Spirits, the cause of Spacequakes, through peaceful means without killing the Spirits.

Fraxinus, one of the five airships used by Ratatoskr. The command center of Ratatoskr is located on the airship, making it a very important base to its members. It usually hovers about 15 km above the Tengu City.
Fraxinus also has one goal to do. That is to save Spirits using another alternative that no normal person would've thought about.

And that is through "sealing" them through a "date" by stabling their emotions. To add a fact, this feature, or rather, the Ratatoskr itself was specifically made for one individual who was presumed to have the powers capable of sealing a Spirit.
Everything was operating well not until the recent happening of events that occured almost a month ago here in Tengu City.

"Commander, spirit waves are being caught once more by our sensors, it seems that this time, the activity rate and intensity is stronger than what is recorded from before!"

"Commander, several spirit wave fluctuations are sprouting from the outskirts of the city! Our sensors have detected that these fluctuations were being produced at one source at the same time!"

"Any signs of space quakes forming?"

"None at the moment"

"We have pinpointed the sprit signature. It is identified to be Spirit 'X' once more"

Clamors of reports resounded within Fraxinus as reports flew over verbally inside the command room.

"Kannazuki!"

The voice of the one who was called 'commander' sounded a little too lovely yet heavy at the same time. The figure of the young girl wearing the crimson military uniform on her shoulders sat with her legs crossed while having one of her fingers continually tapping the armrest.
Her hair was bound by two large black ribbons. She had a small build, round eyes like acorns, and in her mouth Chupa Chups, a lollipop.

Her name was Kotori Itsuka, commander of the airship Fraxinus. Her age was 13 yet her expression though right now was that of a stressed adult having some difficulties in life.

"Yes, commander Itsuka, it seems that the target was doing some havoc on the outskirts of the city once more"
The tall guy standing beside the captain's seat gave a light bow like a butler. He had wavy hair and a nose that doesn't seem Japanese. He was a young man with looks that could appear in BL novels.

His name is Kannazuki Kyouhei, Vice Commander of the airship Fraxinus.
Kotori Itsuka, the commander of the airship just listened to Kannazuki silently as she began to reminisce how everything had gone disarray at some point.

"It's been a week straight since the target began to do this... wreaking havoc of some sort" Kannazuki added with a tired expression.

"Just what is his problem! Doesn't he know that if he keeps on continuing that, he would attract the AST once more?! And talking about sealing him...." Kotori grumbled as she began to think about this anomaly that occured a month ago.

A [Male Spirit] first in recorded history just occured recently, talking about strange since there has been no recorded Male Spirit throughout the 30 years from when the space quakes, which were caused by Spirits.

The Spirit showed abilities such as [Spatial Manipulation] which he had used many times, [Flight] which is a innate ability by Spirits, [Barrier] which is a ability often showed by other Spirits during the past years as a means of defense, [Psychokinesis] which was also known as telekinesis which ability is to manipulate or move objects through the force or will of the mind, [Flame] which as the name states, gives him the ability to manipulate flames, and a [Weapon Arsenal] which was his amethyst sword which spews fire and the floating blasters whose blasts disintegrate anything to ruin to those who make contact with it.