Chapter 19

Walking back to my own tent, Im spent and exhausted, all I wanna do is sleep for hours and hours.

Bellamy offered to stay with me tonight or even let me stay with him, but Im not ready yet, and to be honest I actually feel like a whore and trash, I fucked Bellamy right after he fucked my best friend.

I fucked my ex fiance right after he fucked my best friend! Regret fills my mind and I suddenly feel dirty and used.

I climb into my makeshift bed and even though I want to hate Bellamy, I just cant, I dont think Ill ever be able to hate that man.

Closing my eyes I try to clear my head but images of me and Bellamy fill my head.

-----------------------------------------------------

Walking out of the mechanical lab I huff out annoyed and angrily, those fucking men think they are better than me just because I am a woman.

My anger and annoyance clouds my vision and I dont look where I am going, bumping into a stone wall I wince and I look up only to meet the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes Ive ever seen.

"You okay there sunshine?" the man asks me and I have to gather myself before I answer, or else I might just say some rather embarrassing things to him.

"oh uh yeah, Im okay, sorry for bumping into you, I wasnt really looking where I was going" I continue to rumble, I blush slightly with embarrassment and I look away, my anger long forgotten.

"No problem sunshine, everything okay? You seemed rather upset, like you wanted to punch someone", he gives me a cheeky smile and I feel butterflies erupt in my belly

I chuckle slightly, Ive only met this man, and yet he made me laugh, I wanted to, but Im not really looking forward to getting floated.

He smirks, "Im Bellamy"

I smile slightly, "Nice to meet you Bellamy, Im Ivory"

------------------------------------------------

I hate dreaming about the past, it makes me miss those times, times that felt so real to me. But I know better now, it was never real.

Suddenly I hear a loud bang, I quickly get up from my bed and I rush outside only to see smoke and rumble cloud the side of the drop ship

Bellamy and Jasper rushes out of the drop ship, "What happened?" i ask them as I rush over to them.

"Murphy happened" Bellamy muttered and that is when I spot bruises covering his neck in the shape of a rope or noose.

Jasper let out a little laugh, "Guy sure knows how to make an exit." He joked and that is when I spot Murphys figure run off towards the forest. "Should we go after him?" He asked turning to Bellamy.

Bellamy gave his head a small shake, "Grounders will take care of Murphy, were going after Clarke, Finn and Monty." He said, turning to face Jasper. "You were right, we dont abandon our people."

He gave Jasper a small smile when he noticed the grateful smile that had engulfed Jaspers face.

His eyes flickered over to mine before looking back to Jasper, "Two guns, you and me thats it."

I glare at him, "What about me?"

Bellamy shook his head, "You and Raven are staying here,"

"Like hell I am Bellamy-"

Bellamy cut me off, "Ivy, I know you want to be there, but Im not risking it, its not safe and I dont want you out there. I almost lost you inside our own damn walls from that sickness theres no way Im putting you in danger again, I cannot lose you too."

I was stunned speechless at his confession of why he didnt want me out there, Jasper had the same shocked expression.

I nodded, "Okay Bell I say softly, Ill stay here, just be safe"

Bellamy gave me a curt nod, "Promise?" He asks me softly, and my heart nearly breaks, he sounds like a scared child, who is searching for assurance

"I promise you, Ill stay here and Ill stay safe" I say softly with a small smile, before making my way down the ladder and out of the drop ship.

I stop in my tracks when I hear commotion by the gates of the camp, "Movement outside the walls!" someone yelled as several people ran towards the gate.

Bellamy and Jasper came flying out of the drop ship, joining me as we inched towards the gates in order to see what was going on.

"Wait!" Miller yelled, holding up his hands, signalling for everyone to stand down, "Hold your fire, open the gates!"

A couple people rushed to open the gates, and when they pulled them open, I sighed relieved. Directly outside the walls were Clarke and Finn.

The two of them came running into camp, not even pausing before inquiring about the explosion, "We heard an explosion, what happened?"

"Murphy happened" Bellamy explained.