Fire and blood

Seokjin tried to stand still behind the door, his body still weak, legs almost giving out, he gripped into the handle and stayed there.
"This is madness. You've gone too far Jeon Jungkook."
"I am protecting my family."
"From what?! Traditions? Does the promise of war excite you boy?"
"You have your honour. And I have mine. They are my honour."
"The hybrids you're incubating?"

There was a drastic shift in the atmosphere. Seokjin could feel it from his spot. The tension thickened until he felt it sticking to his skin, crawling on his body.
Jungkook would only calm down if he reconstructed the older man's organs and took them out of his body.
That's when he entered the room despite all the logical reasons not to.

"Lord Elmae. Forgive my lateness. I could not greet you earlier."
Seokjin slid on the seat next to Jungkook, now he could smell the heavy scent that was agitating his nostrils. It wasn't his husband's cologne but the bitter pheromones of his ever growing rage.
The lord only nodded.
"I will be heading out to feed the children."

"Fire and blood can tear an empire apart. Turn it to ashes."
"And it'll be their empire."
"Jungkook," Jin cradled his face in his hands, paused for a minute then continued ", We are not ready for a civil war."
"Nobody mentioned a civil war."
"Your actions spoke otherwise...Gyunsun is out there lurking, a pure blood was born. Your son. Isn't that enough chaos?"
"Seokjin."
"Yes..."

In that moment a frantic Geom entered the room without even knocking, that's when Seokjin's heart was already out of his ribcage. Something was wrong.

"His grace Jeonseok is nowhere to be found."

______________________________

With a heavy heart Jihoon was inspecting the torn bodies of dead wolves after the night creepers attack.
One by one. Taehyung was in the back,
His wounds raw and bleeding but he could bother to reach out for the pack healer. He felt the heavy burden of loss pushing his head down in shame; "He doesn't deserve to feel better when his battle was lost."
Jimin and Hoseok were by his side.
Not looking any better.
Just alive enough.

They have to take the bodies back home and give each a proper burying ceremony, during which the ama prays over their heads while their wounds will be cleaned with rosemary water. Then family members can place a farewell gift with the dead, it has to be something harvested from their territory( a lavender bouquet, sunflower seeds, vine leaves....) and finally to their final destination, the warmth of the earth.

"You fought...bravely." His father muttered, patting him on the back before leaving. Tae stood there in complete awe.
" In this life Taehyung, we have our victories and losses. It balances our scale and pack...You've lost enough my child. And I know, at some point you hoped for death to sweep you off your feet and carry you to Seokjin."
"I-"
"Don't lie to your uncle." Eunwoo said with a sad smile before leaving.
"Am sorry Tae." Hoseok whispered, Jimin raised his eyebrows, waiting for Hoseok to continue his word. But he never did...

"The nothern pack has arrived. They say it's an urgent matter. They also seem to have a guest."

Jimin's eyes met Taehyung. He knew exactly what went through his pretty head just a moment ago.
"Whatever we are about to witness. I have no hand in it Jimin."

_____________________________

"An eye for an eye, a son for a son."
"Lord Elmae unleashed the night creepers on the werewolves and to avenge their allies, the northerns took his grace Jeonseok."
"Jungkook."
Jungkook's eyes were a sheer shade of deep crimson, and so were Seokjin's.
They shared a short moment of silence.

Kings have honour, soldiers have bravery and I have nothing but rage.

The intense moment was first interrupted by the newborn's crying more like wailing in Jin's arms.
"I want their heads on a stake. All of them."
"You shall have it." Jungkook replied before going up to the newborn and kissing his hands.
"But keep their leader's alive."
"He'll be under your feet."

"Yoongi you stay with Seokjin. Namjoon hyung."
"You lead the way."

Once they were alone, and out of ear shot, his blank facade was in shambles under his feet. He wanted to stop. To stop crying, it was so fucking embarrassing. He wiped his face wanting to go get his newborn.
He collapsed in a random corner, now his knees and palms are scraped.

"You're the king. Don't be weak." Yoongi's voice rang in his ears.

"You,"
he posed before handing him a crown, which belonged to the Jk. He wanted to remind him who he was and what burden he shoulders with the name he had
", you need to claim your place and seek revenge. Don't let them be stronger. Crush their heads and drink your wine from their skulls. They took your child ."
Then Yoongi, with completely dark eyes and a voice closer to a demon's whispered "they killed your father too. Remmber. No time to cry sad tears."

"Sad tears huh." He replied mockingly. His shoulders shaking while he chuckled in such a dark, mad tone that matched Jungkook's perfectly.
"I am crying because I am mad Yoongi. I am so fuckin mad I can't tear their mother's bellies open with my bare hands and shove their carnage back inside it. Piece by piece."

"..."
"Drag lord Elmae here. Now."
"At your service. Your grace."

__________________________

It's just a child.
"Oh no..oh no no no... please don't do this to me."
At this point Hoseok's hands were shaking. Why would they do that? Why him out of everyone.

"Why is there a child among the vampires you kidnapped? Are you out of your mind?!"
The vampire kid didn't surprise Tae as much as Hoseok's boldness when he screamed in the face of the northern pack's alpha.
"Get the fuck away from him!" Just to top it off. With one fist clenched tight, he landed a blow onto the guard's stomach and used the other to get the child to his side.

"A traitor!" Someone shouted at Hoseok but Taehyung was quick to shut them up.
"Respect yourselves on our lands."
The werewolves were about to tear each other over one vampire kid. The enemy's kid.
"What's the commotion about?" Jihoon followed by Eunwoo and Hajun came.

"Oh."
Just like a déjavu. That child's face and fierce look spoke to Jihoon's memory like no other did.
It brought an uncomfortable nostalgia in his clouded mind.
Who is that boy?

"Explanation."
"The kid and other vampires are for your revenge. Your pack has lost at the hands of the dirty vampires Jihoon. Use these to torment the others."
"I see...We appreciate and thank our allies the northerns....Hoseok , let go of that child."

Unconsciously, Hoseok's grip on Jeongseok was getting tighter as he held eye contact with the leader and didn't lower his gaze.
"You're not going to hurt Seokjin's child, I won't let you."

"Hobi hyung." Jimin whispered in disbelief, he wanted to take the child away from Hoseok to calm down the now enraged alphas but he saw how the child held onto Hoseok for protection.
No he was not a heartless bastard.

"Hoseok-"
The rest of his words were drowned in Agma gae's sudden roar.
It wasn't one or two. Three.
The terror Agma brought to their souls was unmatched.

"ALPHA! JEON JUNGKOOK HAS ARRIVED! HE IS WITH AGMA!"

"!!!!!!"

to be continued....

(Agma's appearance if anyone has forgotten.)