"Oh my god g-gukk? Are you okay?" Taehyung entered his room with the tray of his food and when he saw jungguk on floor his heart dropped and eyes widened.

He immediately placed the tray on bed and ran toward Jungguk to help him get up-

Taehyung felt his already aching heart will just crumble down the way Jungguk was looking at him out of surprise but not a good one. Jungguk was shocked yet he wasn't looking pleasant to see him.

Taehyung put Jungguk's arm on his shoulder even when Jungguk was much more builded up than him but he managed and then supported him to get up and sat him on the sofa.

"You?" Jungguk only whispered while his brows creased together and eyes skeptical.

"What were you trying to do? You shouldn't move so much just yet-" Taehyung ignored his skeptical gaze and asked him worried more like panicked. Jungguk saw how his lips were in a deep frown and his beautiful brows were knitting together in extreme worry.

Is he pretending to be worried or is he really? Jungguk was being an ass to think like that.

Jungguk didn't answer just like Taehyung didn't answer his question- yet younger still wanted to know what was he doing here? But he just looked at the restroom door and then back at Taehyung- cause he didn't want to talk to him.

Well Jungguk was never like this. This quite around Taehyung. His silent treatment was killing Tae inside cause he had never ever ignored him. But this side of Jungguk was new to Taehyung.

Well thought was right when they said that "love makes one a child". That's what he was looking like at the moment- a grumpy child.

So when Jungguk just looked at the door behind him Taehyung understood he had to go to bathroom.

"You want to go bathroom? Okay let me help you-" Taehyung tried to help him to stand up but Jungguk denied.

Taehyung stopped saddened and just slowly kneeled near his legs infront of him.

"G-gukk Please? You can be mad at me but please let me help you-" Taehyung's voice was vulnerable as he begged Jungguk to let him help himself.

Jungguk looked away from his stare and closed his eyes to take a deep breath, calming himself in a way cause seeing Taehyung sad or crying was something that Jungguk couldn't bear at all. Yet he didn't want to be weak for him.

"What are you doing here?" Jungguk asked in monotone but he hated the way Taehyung's expressions turned more hurtful.

God why he had to be so cruel to tae? Jungguk didn't know himself.

"I-I uh I'm here to help you- t-to take your care-" Jungguk's heart skipped the beat when Taehyung mumbled lowly-

Butterflies erupted like goosebumps in his body and god know how bad he wanted to take tae in his arms and tell him to not go away, stay with him yet nothing was that Jungguk could do right now.

"Why?" He asked expression less again and Taehyung gulped before thinking to answer him-

"You're injured because of me-" and that's the thing that Jungguk was tending to ignore where Taehyung blame everything on his own self and do things not because he want to but because he have to-

"No need to sympathize me- I can take care of myself-" Jungguk said rudely and Taehyung gasped that soon turned into a trembling pout when he tried to blink his tears away before they could stroll down.