Chapter Twenty-Two

Everyone gathered in Goenka's house, talking about something. Aarohi walked inside the house and saw the ladies super happy and excited. She also saw bade papa talking to someone but AG can't be seen.

Then she was confused to see Vansh blushing. 'Okay something is going on she thought.

"Ahem!" She cleared her throat gaining attention. "What's going on?" She asked them.

The ladies smiled and Vansh blushed more as his face turned into a small red tomato. Bade papa who finished talking on the call, came and sat on the couch.

"Beta, we have sent a marriage proposal to Reem's family." My eyes went wide hearing it, I turned to Vansh bhaiya and he was blushing more.

"And they agreed" bade papa continue. Everyone was pleased to hear that and cheered. I hugged Vansh bhaiya and congratulated him.

"Tomorrow, we will be going to their house. So everyone gets ready and Miss Aarohi will you be coming?" The question made me smile like an innocent girl as I always won't attend to this kind of matter.

Not like I don't want to, it's just being a doctor is not that easy man! "I'll try bade papa," I said looking down.

"No Aaru! You need to be there, at least for me" Vansh did a puppy face to convince Aarohi to come tomorrow. And he succeed as Aarohi melted seeing her bro like that. "Alright, I will come. Happy bhaiya?" Vansh nodded happily.

.
.
.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you free?"

"Umm now?"

"Yeah"

"Well, kind of. Why? Anything serious?"

"No. Can you come to the hospital at 4 pm?"

"The same one?"

"Yes"

"Alright see you then"

"See you too, bye."

At 4 pm, I reached the hospital and went in.

.
.
.

I sat back on my chair, looking at the paper in front of me. How exhausting it is to draw something. Not that I don't like it, it's just my favorite thing I always do but drawing some simple and small things a way different than drawing something according to your clients' like.

Yes. Right now, I'm in my office trying to finish this project that I got. As I said before, I got a job which is in Reem's didi company as an event manager. Assistant sorry.

Since I like organizing and decorating I choose this career. But hey, don't think it's a waste of time or whatever. It's very peaceful yet stressful yes but only if you can't manage time. Otherwise, it's a beautiful experience if you ask me.

So back to my job, right now I need to finish these as the due date is in two days! I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple massaging them a bit to lessen the pain in my head right now.

Not working out, I stood up to have some hot tea which will clear my headache. I walked out and went down to the cafeteria. After getting myself a coffee, I went and sit in a corner enjoying the view outside.

Then, someone came and sit in front of me, not caring who I didn't look.

"Hello," I turned and saw Tina sitting, smiling endlessly.

"Oh hey," just that. Everyone knows Neil Birla is a cheerful person and friends want them. But I for myself don't know, why I don't feel that excitement when Tina is around me. It's like some kind of bad vibe. Sorry, Tina.