The Man From the Future. (Android Saga) PART 1

Începe de la început

Krillin lands next to them.

Gohan: Krillin... You felt it too, right? It's Frieza. And someone else with enormous power like his!

Krillin: Yeah, kinda hard not to notice. There's no way we're gonna miss a massive energy reading like that.

Tien: This can't be good, do you really think it's Frieza?

Yamcha: W-Well... Sure seems like it.

Vegeta: They'll know we're here if you don't quit your foolish babbling, and LOWER your power levels! They have scouters after all! The Namekian's already lowered his. At least one of you is smart.

Vegeta said while turning to a cliff Piccolo was standing on.

Piccolo is here?! I didn't notice because how low he made his power level.

Yamcha: Piccolo!

Piccolo: They're here!

A big flew over everyone's head and landed in the distance.

Krillin: They landed over there. That's Frieza, it's gotta be! I can't believe he's still alive.

Gohan: Yeah, and it seems like there's someone else with him.

Vegeta: Do NOT fly there, got it?! We can avoid scouter detection by simply walking up to them.

Tien: You guys actually fought against someone with THIS much power?

Yamcha: You've got to be kidding me. What are we supposed to do when we get close to 'em?

Piccolo: You'd rather stay back here and rot? Is that it? Suit yourself, all of us know what we're up against.

Vegeta: Just to be perfectly clear. Earth is completely done for.

Gohan: This can't be happening!

Vegeta: Less talking, more walking.

We all began to walk towards the ship.

Yamcha: Man, the closer we get, the heavier the air seems to get.

Piccolo: We're almost at his ship, are you sure you're ready for this?

Gohan: Y-yes.

3rd Person POV:

Frieza and his team exited the ship.

Frieza: So this is Earth? I've seen worse hunks of rock.

King Cold: So it seems these Super Saiyans "Goku" and "Y/N" you keep going on about is set to arrive here in three hours. So, you intend to wait for him, Frieza?

Frieza: Why of course, Father. But I want them to suffer for what they did to me. So I think I'll slaughter every last one of their beloved Earthlings.

King Cold: I couldn't care less about the Earthlings, but we do absolutely rid ourselves of those Super Saiyans. By any means necessary.

Someone with lavender hair with a sword strapped to his back landed a few feet away from them.

Frieza: And what brings you here Earthling?

???: I'm here to kill you.