Rectifying History

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝐴 𝑇𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑔-𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙
𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦: 𝑯𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒂𝑺𝒊𝒃𝒔

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝐴 𝑇𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑔-𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦: 𝑯𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒂𝑺𝒊𝒃𝒔

Genre: High Fantasy | Adventure | Mystery

☾︎𒊹︎︎︎☽︎

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are all fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No parts of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Copyright ©️ 2022 by HagaraSibs

☾︎𒊹︎︎︎☽︎

S T O R Y   B L U R B

When death is casted upon the invincible Crimson Heiress of the North, her damned soul traverse across multiple realms in pursuit of the rightful body that can either save her from oblivion, or forever obliterate her existence.

***

After experiencing a forlorn death, Seraphina Destin Bloodworth found her soul in a never ending series of reincarnation. As the heiress of the most influential pack in the Northern Alps, she grew up desiring for bloodlust, exterminating every creature who gets in her way. But as her soul materializes in the body of an Elementalist, she must find her memories first to accomplish a forgotten mission. Time is never an accomplice as she is running out of it. 

 In the region where her former persona and true family had a history of bad blood, will she survive, find love, and save her dying soul despite the impending consequences? 

 Seraphina's soul is destined to one of the two things: she can either go back and remain being the untamed heiress, or a nobody who shall stay and rectify her own history.

☾︎𒊹︎︎︎☽︎

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hi! I know that I have a lot in my plate, but I still had the guts to create another fantasy collaborative series. HAHAHA! Actually, this collaborative series was created last February 2022, yet it took time for us to release this as everyone was really busy. Although we've been through a lot with the preparation, I was glad that we've finally came to a major decision of posting our stories as soon as possible.

I'd also like to acknowledge the amazing authors who accepted my invite to join me in this collaboration. Thank you so much, guys! Without all of you, this collaborative series wouldn't be a successful one. Padayon lang tayo! And I, too, am looking forward to read each and every one of your stories.

Moreover, in behalf of the group, thank you rin pala kay Kenzo MisterUseGeek for creating such simple and aesthetic, yet wonderful covers! The group owe you for all the efforts you've made.

And to you who visited this story, may you have the looooong patience to wait for my updates—este, may you give this installment a chance. Maraming salamat!

HagaraSibs, 2022