CH-10: The Chase Is On!

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Springer, what are they doing? I thought they were trying to come to Cybertron. Why have they turned around?" TurboRacer asked in confusion.

"I don't know. Why gave they turned around like that?" Springer questioned, him equally puzzled.

"Let me see if I can contact them." TurboRacer tries to communicate with them. It took a few cycles, but before anyone could answer, TurboRacer looks up to see an enormous dark purple ship in front of the Autobot ship, and it was already shooting at them.

 It took a few cycles, but before anyone could answer, TurboRacer looks up to see an enormous dark purple ship in front of the Autobot ship, and it was already shooting at them

'Oh, scrap.... That must be the Decepticon flagship Nemesis.' TurboRacer thought to himself.

"TurboRacer to Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime, come in. Do you read me?" TurboRacer called on the Comms. "You need to turn around immediately!"

Finally, someone answered his call. "Turbo, is that you?!" It was Bumblebee.

"Bumblebee, what in the slag are you Bots doing?! You gotta get out of there!" TurboRacer shouted.

"We're a bit busy! Prime said he could make it to the spacebridge. But we're not exactly having it easy here! But if we hold on a bit longer we may-!!!" Bumblebee's response cuts out.

"Bumblebee, come in! BUMBLEBEE!!!" TurboRacer yelled, but the transmission was full of static and Omega Supreme had taken a hit. "Now what?!"

"This doesn't look good! They've demobilized it. Now, the 'Cons are going to ransack the inside of that ship to find the AllSpark!" Springer said.

"Should we fly in and save them along with the AllSpark?" TurboRacer asked.

"No, that's what they'd expect. We gotta be stealthier than that! Turbo, you see the opening on the side of Omega Supreme?" Springer asked, TurboRacer seeing the door marked inside of his HUD.

"Yeah?" TurboRacer acknowledged.

"You're the only one in this group who can fly. Can you get there and see if you can get them out safely through a hidden entrance along with the AllSpark?" Springer asked.

"Um... I can try. But what about the Decepticons?" TurboRacer pointed out, hesitation within his vocals.

"They've stopped shooting, and they'll probably send in a few troops to get the AllSpark." Springer said to him. "Just go out quietly and without being seen and do as I just advised, and don't be noticed!"

"Okay, I hope I can handle this!" TurboRacer puts his ship in park and exits it.

With his rocket boosters, TurboRacer flew off towards the Omega Supreme ship, and he luckily didn't notice any drones or soldiers invading it yet.

"Springer, I'm in luck. I don't think they've noticed me and I don't see any 'Cons flying toward..." TurboRacer stopped as he noticed something. "Wait......"