CH-8: 1st Assignment

Start from the beginning

(A/N: TechGear belongs to SniperSwagged )

"You rest now, friend. You've earned it." TechGear said calmly and quietly to himself before he goes off to recharge for tomorrow.

~*~*~

About 24 cycles later, after recovering from his injuries beforehand, TurboRacer left the Bootcamp for his assignment. He did get a warning from Sentinel that it better be satisfactory or it could lead to him getting a low score or worse. Scarlet-Falcon and TechGear also gave their word of concern and reassurance, and he left via his alt-mode before he took to the air in robot mode.

TurboRacer eventually arrived at an Energon refinery of sorts a few hundred klicks away from Iacon and the main location of the Autobot base

TurboRacer eventually arrived at an Energon refinery of sorts a few hundred klicks away from Iacon and the main location of the Autobot base. When he landed, he looked to see there was some smoke from a series of explosions in the nearby refinery plant. So he rushed over to see what was happening.

"Excuse me. I've been sent here by Ultra Magnus to assist you. May I ask what's going on?" TurboRacer asked to a 'Bot who was talking to Autotroopers.

The tall bot turned around to speak to TurboRacer. His armour has a light shade of green and some greyish and yellow elements as well. His helmet resembles that of a samurai, and he carries two katanas on his back. He is also really strong-looking. TurboRacer wondered if he actually finished Autoboot Camp.

"You were sent here by Ultra Magnus? Say, you must be TurboRacer, right?" The new bot asked

"That's me, sir." TurboRacer replied.

"My name is Springer. I'm a hunter, I got hired some time ago." The new 'Bot said, shaking TurboRacer's hand in response.

"It's nice to meet you, Springer. So did you see anything suspicious around here?" TurboRacer asked to Springer.

"Well, there was an explosion in that plant over there. Authorities reported some weapons were stolen by what appears to be a gold, purple, and black 'bot. Obviously, a Decepticon." Springer explained to him.