CH-8: 1st Assignment

Start from the beginning

Among the 'Bots who have been watching all of this going on is TechGear. He has a sleek shape with light green and blue colours, his helm having a pair of sharp wings either side of his helm, with a pair of wheels at his pedes.

TechGeae is an engineering expert for any different machines on Cybertron, even that of spaceships

TechGeae is an engineering expert for any different machines on Cybertron, even that of spaceships. He has ambitions to be an engineering specialist for having great smarts, along with being a speed type. So he's been involved in racing on the streets, gaining good experience for mobility and a reputation as an expert racer. He's also been an underground fighter for some time, him having faced and defeated opponents, now having a tactical mind for seeing the weaknesses and having a proper fighting stance, even to earn a good title. He has got serious training from Bootcamp for fighting and weapons, which lead him to being an expert shots. Besides being good in weapons and very proficient combatant, he's ambitious to be a loyal and respectful soldier which was in toward Sentinel Prime's favour before admiring him for being determined to be a loyal Autobot. In private, he trained to be very proficient in swordsmanship, even making an upgrade on himself to have his swords built into his hands.

TechGear met TurboRacer when the former won a race as usual, and with his fans for just being humble. He is considered one of the good cadets under Sentinel Prime's but he is a friend that made friends with TurboRacer. He, from his underground fighting and official box-fighting, drew some attention to him, but the good kind, for he had been been invited by Master Yoketron of the Cyber-Ninja Corps, to be part of the brotherhood for being a possible crucial strategic asset and valued member to them since he is determined to be a good skilled Autobot fighter, from the master heard about his accomplishments, and warrior who wants to do some good.

Since TechGear heard of the brotherhood, he wants to stay in top form and decided to accept the invitation to join the Cyber-Ninja Corp to be trained under him, even Jass as his teacher and mentor, which lead to being a good figure in his life. While part of the brotherhood, TechGear trained in the art of Circuit-Su, Metallikato and Processor-over-Matter, to become fully-trained, along with Master Yoketron helping improve his boxing fighting skills and swordsmanship to incorporate into his skills.

For several cycles to about a stellar-cycle, TechGear learned well, leading him to being confident, respectful, understanding, good listener, trustworthy and reliable. During that time, he is considered a good pupil under Yoketron's teachings: he decided to leave to join Bootcamp to be an Autobot soldier and warrior to learn more, but is considered welcomed to come home if he wanted to, to which a holographic bust of him is in Master Yoketron's chambers along with the other star pupils for TechGear has excelled in the ninja training like Jazz and his other fighting skills.

During his time at Bootcamp, TechGear has had to contend with Sentinel Prime, since he's under his order at Bootcamp. Sentinel Prime can be a jerk, which TechGear agrees with TurboRacer to endure it. TechGear respects the Autobot Commander Ultra Magnus since he's leader of the Autobots. TechGear also likes & respects Jazz, for he is his mentor for ninja training and the one Autobot within the Elite Guard who TechGear knows is a nice guy. While in bootcamp, TechGear has learnt teamwork and to keep a level-head while being creative in situations. He is also one of the cadets that's at Turbo's equal in speed not second best. Besides his other talents, he excelled at for he wants to be one of the good cadets along with Turbo to make a difference.