06| New things

(A/n: Real quick before we start, I'm gonna start putting like narration's in bold, specifically what I want y'all to know what the characters are thinking.  Ok that's it, I love you. Happy reading🤭🫶)

(Chapter down there👇)

———————————————————————

Recap

He nodded at her words,
"I- i'm gonna get going." Reina whispered to him.
"You sure?" He asked.

"Yea, i just needed my backpack." Fezco backed away from Reina, letting her get up from his bed.

"Listen, i wanted to apologize for what went down tonight. I didn't mean to drag you into that shit."

——————————————————————

Song: "Too deep" By dvsn.

"It's ok, I'm not sure why you did it. But during the time I've spent with you, I'm sure you had your reasons for doing it." Said Reina.

The way Reina stared into Fezco's eyes made him feel a certain way towards her.

"I mean, I was just tryna protect my family. And Rue also. She's, like, my family too." Fezco spoke.

"Oh you did it for Rue? What- can I ask why happened?" Asked Reina.

"Well it wasn't just for her." Said Fezco, he sighed before continuing, "Since you told me what you do, I will too."

Reina furrowed her eyebrows, not completely understanding what he meant.

"I also sell drugs." He said. Reina puckered her lips before speaking.

"Oh dang, that's actually kinda dope to have another dealer around." She smiled.

"Yea, anyway. Not to long ago Nate Jacobs was the one who went to the police about my business." Said Fezco.

"Which led to a raid." Reina finished, Fezco nodding.

"I know that must've been rough." Said Reina, "But makes sense why did. He put your family in jeopardy." She said, grabbing Fezco's undamaged hand.

"Oh and the thing with Rue, he was being an ass to her and her home girl." Said Fezco.

"You're a really good person you know that?" She said, smiling up at him.

"I think you're the only one who's say that." Smiled Fezco, causing Reina to chuckle.

"Well I should get going, it was really nice meeting you." Said Reina.

She turned around and bent over to grab her backpack that was on the floor. She stumbled on her feet, causing her to fall forward.

She felt someone grab her hips and began smiling, knowing it was Fezco.

She slightly pushed herself back into him, feeling what she thought was his phone, in his pocket.

"S-shit i'm sorry." He said backing away slowly.
"No it's ok. Thanks' for catching me." Reina said, opening the front door.

She took a quick glance at the the side table, seeing his phone there. She looked at Fezco before walking out. Now infact knowing that whatever was in his pocket was not his phone.

-

Reina walked the short distance, walking into the dark house.

It was empty.