The Underwear In The Office

Start from the beginning

"Come on~"

"What if somebody walks in?"

He put his arms on her hips, pulling her into his embrace, knowing he had her at least thinking about it.

"I'll become a titan and beat them senseless until they forget all about what they saw. Or you can."

She snorted, getting pulled closer and closer into him, slowly forgetting about her will to fight him.

"Besides..." he started, pressing his lips to the nape of her neck and gently kissing it,

"I think we should spice it up a bit."

She put her head back, leaning into his kisses, like feathers on her skin.

"Are you saying our normal sex is boring?"

"Fuck no....kiss....but I think it would be fun....kiss....to be a bit dangerous."

She sighed, knowing that it could no longer be helped. He took her chin, gently lifting it so his face was perpendicular to hers.

"Fine," she whispered and captured his lips.

His lips, that had become such a familiar thing to her now, were rough and sweet and all the things she liked about him combined. She wanted to taste more of him and that she did, passionately giving her all into it.

He smiled into her mouth, loving the fact that she was getting just as frantic as he was. He loved that about her, how she was always able to keep up with him and match his feelings, no matter how stupidly puppy loved they were.

Mikasa slowly began to undo her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders, leaving her in a black lace bra. Eren broke the kiss, which she whimpered to, so he could take in her body that he loved so much. He kissed his way down to her cleavage, leaving tiny wet trails wherever he went.

"God, you're beautiful."

She blushed, as she often did, getting way too self-conscious in front of him. He reached up to her cheeks and gently flicked them, causing her to flinch back in surprise.

"No need to be blushing in front of me."

Mikasa shrugged and looked away. "You still make me nervous."

Eren grinned and whispered, "good," right before taking her mouth against his again. She clawed at his shirt, pulling it up over his head, blocking off their kiss for a moment.

She threw it on the floor, next to hers. She drank in his body, every muscle and ab, training did pay off. She trailed her own set of kisses as he did to her, right down his chest and all the way down to his stomach, getting down on her knees so she could kiss the tiny piece of skin with the tiny piece of hair that was trailing down to his middle.

He groaned as she got closer to his sensitive areas, his hand automatically going to reach into her hair to tug. She used her teeth and gently trailed them over his growing bulge through his pants. He hissed at the contact, wanting nothing more than to see her lick and suck him.

She smiled up at him, her eye lids fluttering as she blinked, trying to look as innocent as possible. With a slow pace, she toyed with the zipper on his beige pants, pulling it down. His hard length twitched against his pants and she could see some of him through the little zipper pants.