"I'm so sorry, oh God this is embarrassing" She spluttered and wiped away the dampness from her cheeks, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Hush now, little Witch. It seems all of those tears needed to be released, anyway, we magical folk need to stick together" Raven smiled softly at the girl on her lap, she hated seeing her so in pain but knew that the tears needed to be shed.

"So... You're a witch? And he's a warlock?" This brought a confused look to Georges' face, he looked at his mate before looking back at the other witch.

"A what? What the fuck is a warlock?" He chuckled and a small smile appeared on Bonnie's face when she released that he wasn't making fun of her, but had found the term amusing.

"They aren't called that in our world, he's a wizard"

"Like the wizard of Oz?" Caroline questioned curiously.

"Who?" the couple asked in unison, earning shocked gasps from both Bonnie and Caroline.

"You've never seen the movie, Wizard of Oz?" Bonnie asked, her eyes wide in disbelief as she looked between Raven and George. George seemed to be overwhelmed with the confusion he was feeling and began to rub his temples dramatically, Raven, on the other hand, shook her head in answer.

"I've never been so confused, Steffy" George groaned and looked at the vampire beside him, who was watching the interaction with an amused smile. Stefan patted him on the shoulder, feigning sympathy, ignoring the daggers that were sent his way by his girlfriend, who did not look happy one bit.

"How about a girl's night?" Caroline gasped in excitement, seeming almost giddy as she clapped her hands. Raven couldn't help but smile fondly at the blonde vampire, who seemed rather sweet and innocent. She noticed Elena looking at her friend in shock and betrayal, though she wasn't sure if Caroline knew or if she was simply ignoring her.

"I don't see why not, you're more than welcome to have it at our manor" George offered with a smile, knowing that Raven needed a night with some female friends. He knew she missed Camille and the chats they used to have, which Damon, George and Stefan were unable to provide for her, they simply couldn't do the whole girl-talk thing.

"M-Manor?" Bonnie spluttered, her shocked expression identical to those standing around.

"I bet my house is bigger" Elena commented in a smug tone, earning annoyed looks from her friends whilst the Salvator brothers looked at one another before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny" She hissed, angry at her boyfriend and his brother laughing at her. She couldn't understand what was so special about the couple and she was positive that they weren't so rich that they live in an actual manor. She knew the Salvators lived in a large home, and so did the Lockwoods but she has not ever seen another property as big as theirs.

"Their house is two times the size of the boarding house, it's pretty amazing actually" Stefan commented as he calmed down, his tone filled with awe. This, however, made Elena even more furious and she felt the jealousy overflow.

"You've been to her house!" She accused, glaring viciously at her boyfriend, who looked utterly confused by her statement.

"Well... Yeah, of course," He simply couldn't understand why she seemed so upset by the fact. Raven was her brother's mate (not that they knew that, of course) but he had also built a solid friendship with the couple and for the first time in years, he felt he could be himself.

"I can't believe you, Stefan"

"I don't understand, what's the big deal?" Tyler commented for the first time. He truly couldn't understand why Elena reacted in such a way... Sure, Raven was breathtaking but it was clear as day that her attention was focused on George and Damon. Yes, he was surprised that she had two boyfriends and he was more shocked by the fact that they seemed to not care, nonetheless, it's their life and if what they said is true and in 'their world' this is normal, then who is he to judge?