Hello Everyone!

I have been reading your stories for a while now and you encouraged me to write my own, so first of all thank you all for giving me the courage and eagerness to try my very second fanfiction.

I want to present a few things about me:

I have loved literature since I started my middle school and this love became my passion in high school years. I have written a lot of literature essays, delivered some presentations about the analysis of poems or novels. I have performed a few plays, all of which were prepared by me and my group like writing scripts, stage directions, preparing lighting, stage designs etc. However I have never had enough courage to publish my own works anywhere before. And now I am writing this "Hello Everybody!" preface as a 23 years old employed thanks to you 😊. If you are wondering, I did not chose writing literature works, screenwriting or acting as a professional career, so I am not a professional in writing this fanfiction too. I have chosen a different job willingly which I am so far glad about it, however that did not mean my passion for writing ended there, I see writing as a second job that I want to learn and improve myself at. I even consider screenwriting a few scenarios which hopefully will be used in tv shows or movies some day. In other words I take this story seriously and I promise I will work on this fanfiction to seem like one. As I respect myself, my story and my dream, I also respect your thoughts and your constructive opinions on the basis of mutual respect and I am willing to include your opinions in the story if only I like it and you want me to include. I like science fiction, comedy and romance genres, so this story is a science fiction with a pinch of horror, comedy and romance elements.

Thus this book is fiction if stated otherwise. All names, characters, places and incidents are written by me fictionally and cannot be related to any BTS members in any possible way. This book will mainly focus on "Taejin".

In addition to this, all images in this work are the properties of their original owners unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. Financial rights, the right of Adaptation, the right of Reproduction, the right of Distribution, the right of Perfonnance, the right of Transmission to the public by means of signal, sound and/or images are all rights granted to the author according to the Law, so you must ask for my permission to perform any of the acts specified in the Law.

If you decide to read this book, please be aware that it may contain angst, sexual content, explicit language and thoughts, thus I urge you to read the tags and the abstract part of this book.

I am not a native in English or I am not from one of those predominantly English-speaking countries, so please be kind to inform me about my grammatical mistakes or my sentence structures, so that I can correct them and make this work as professional as possible.

The most important thing I would like to emphasize is that the Freedom of Thought, the Freedom of Expression and the Right to Criticism are some of the fundamental rights and freedoms that are protected under the Constitutions of every countries and International Conventions and they are considered above all else. Hence please be aware of yourself not violating any of these rights and/or freedoms or any fundamental rights or freedoms I could not think of right now, when you comment or disagree the author's writing or someone's comment. If you want to discuss about this book with me or with others in the comments, you are more than welcomed because such discussions would improve my writing skills and you would be more involved in the story to enjoy more.

I want to say beforehand that the story idea started as an one-shot plot, but then turned out to be a short story as I thought I can write more about the plot I fictionalized in my head. Please show love and respect for my story.

I hope you will enjoy my book 😊

Thank you!

_bcd_fgh