Usually it was him being distracted by her and her having to motivate him with little kisses to keep going. But Mia had a hard time today. She hadn't seen Harry in two days and she had been so bubbly and excited since last night that she hardly slept.

He offered her a gentle smile and when Mia felt like his hands were in reach, she stretched hers out to feel his fingers. She didn't care if she got ink smudges on them, she just wanted to feel his warmth. Harry leaned over the table further, "Sweetheart," he crooned, "we've only been studying for less than two hours. I thought you said you wanted no breaks until lunch?"

"But I missed you." She whispered, a small flush rising up her cheeks. In the weeks of her and Harry dating, she tried to get more comfortable with voicing her feelings. Like he was. Harry's lips curled up into a pleasant smile and he gently squeezed her hands, "I missed you too, my love."

"Then can I maybe get a kiss?" She softly spoke.

"Will that make you continue studying?"

Mia eagerly nodded and Harry sighed, giving in. He made it seem like it was a task, just to tease her, but by the time he reached, his hands hungrily grabbed at the sides of her face to tilt her head back.

He stood over her chair as she held onto his elbows, while he pressed his lips against hers. She tasted like her morning coffee from a short moment ago and he sighed out through his nose, kissing her firmly.

Harry's friends had insisted on a 'guy's weekend', which meant he had only seen Mia briefly on Friday night before being stuck with his mates on Saturday and Sunday. He had catching up to do with his studying and was still fighting off a hangover he felt like could take weeks to disappear, but Mia just made everything better.

He had been on his phone the entire weekend, calling her every chance he could to hear her sleepy voice late at night. They spoke until she fell asleep and he desperately tried to wake her for a bit, needing to hear her voice again. And then he'd leave her voice notes which she'd listen to in the morning.

Harry's friends had branded them as clingy. It wasn't new, it was also what Hazel called them and Harry couldn't really disagree. He was always in arm's reach from Mia, wanting to constantly touch her.

But Harry's friends had missed him, and he couldn't deny he had been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend. Harry and Mia tried to keep their private time, private. She hadn't been around his friends all too much and Harry knew it wasn't because she didn't like them, but crowds still caused her anxiety to spike even if it were people she knew.

Mia blossomed when it was just the two of them. She got cheeky and teasing, crawling on top of him and initiating kisses until Harry felt floaty and breathless.

It had been a couple of weeks since Harry and Mia touched each other for the first time, divulging in a physical lust that lead them to her bed with his head between her legs and her name shakily trembling from his lips as his eyes rolled back.

Things hadn't gotten easier for Harry. If anything, he couldn't get the image out of his head of a writhing Mia with her doe eyes full of hunger and her lips open as they smeared against his. He couldn't stop thinking of the way her body moved on top of him, grinding him to an orgasm.

They had done it twice more since then, usually in the same way. In her bed, Harry on top and kissing her until they somehow slipped of a few pieces of clothing. Harry knew Mia was shy to touch him, but her eyes had been curious the first time he pulled his prick out to jerk off after making her finish on his tongue.

Mia had stared intently at how his fist wrapped around his shaft, veiny and red and the head enlarged and weeping precum that streaked over her tummy. And then she slowly dragged her eyes up his bare chest until reaching his eyes, and Harry's face screwed up into pleasure before he begged her to let him cum – and she did. She gave him the permission and her words were hardly out before he doubled over with a groan and a squeeze to her hip, releasing on her soft skin.