No! Mikasa scolded herself. No, I can't think like that. It's Eren and he's family and -

'I'm not your baby or your little brother,' Eren snapped at her, green eyes flashing. 'So stop treating me like I am!'

...not my brother?

Eren had always insisted that fact, again and again. But Mikasa wondered if she was reading too much into it. Okay, okay Mikasa. Let's stop thinking about that. Why not hum a little song?

"Mikasa?" Eren asked, knocking softly on the bathroom door.

She didn't answer.

"Hey, Mikasa? I need to brush my teeth real quick. Is it okay if I come in?"

There was no response. Eren figured it wouldn't be a problem, as long as she stayed in the shower. He cracked open the door.

The bathroom was full of steam, and Mikasa was safely behind the shower curtain. Eren blushed for a moment when he realized that she was probably completely naked behind it.

It is really okay for me to be in here right now? We're not kids anymore...

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice singing.

"Somewhere, somewhere, upon a hill..mhmmm.. Ugh, stupid Levi making me be all filthy and dirty."

And in spite of himself, Eren didn't know why but he felt his cock harden at the sound of her voice. It was like a little angel.

Something snapped in him, and that was when he flew open the curtain.

Mikasa's eyes flew open at the sound of the curtain being wrenched back, and she instantly went to cover herself.

"Eren!" she gasped, her entire body blushing as he stared at her, his green eyes filled with something she couldn't quite recognize.

Mikasa grabbed the curtain, wrapping it around herself to preserve her modesty.

"What are you doing?!" she cried, panicking inwardly.

I didn't even hear the door open! How did he get inside?

Eren gulped. He'd seen it only for a second, but just looking at her body..... Oh god.

I shouldn't - feel this way...

Eren steeled himself.

Mikasa's heart nearly leapt out of her chest, as Eren, clad in nothing but boxers, ducked into the shower behind her.

He wrenched the shower curtain from her hands, pulling it shut.

What is he -

And then Mikasa gasped, as his arms wrapped around her from the back, crushing her to him.

"E-Eren?"

"You're so beautiful."

His voice was low and hoarse, his breath tickling her ear as he pressed her to him. She could feel his slick chest against her back, as the water flowed over them both - and the hardness of his arousal, straining against the wet material of his now-soaked boxers to push against her.