✩Bonus Chapter: Duel

Sinbad and Ardhi stood back to back, both of them had sadistic look plastered onto their faces. None of them said anything; none of them did anything. All they were doing was just breathing as they stared ahead.

"...This is it, Sin. Are you prepared?" Ardhi said in cold tone. Sinbad smirked. "I'm always prepared." He said it confidently.

The two then slowly moved their legs and stepped forward.

One step...

Two steps...

And three.

On the third step, they quickly turned around, shooting glares at each other. Ardhi's hands reached his waist, while Sinbad moved his right hand swiftly to his left waist.

"Haaah!" They swayed their arms forward and hurled... water at each other.

"Take this, Ardhi!!" Sinbad slapped the water, aiming for Ardhi's face. Ardhi raised his arms, blocking the water. "Too slow, Sin!!" Sinbad narrowed his eyes when suddenly Ardhi threw his headband to his face. "What the?! That's cheating!" Sinbad yelled.

Not so far from them, Ja'far scrubbed his body calmly.

"Fine, take this, Ardhi!!"

"Wha-When did you catch that fi--mmph!"

"Mwahaha! Feel the rage of the sea!"

"Blergh, this is lake, you senile old man!!"

Ja'far rinsed himself, then he casually climbed the lake and went out. He took his towel and used it to dry his hair and body. He then took out his set of spare clothes and started wearing it.

Meanwhile Sinbad was cornered. He gritted his teeth angrily as he stared back at the green-haired man. "So that's it? Does our friendship that we had built for the past years has no meaning to you?!" He dramatically exclaimed.

"Is that your last word?" Ardhi scoffed. "Heh, not bad, but there are two errors in that sentence," Ardhi raised up his finger. "One; we just met yesterday. And two..."

Ardhi stopped and raised his brow when he saw a smirk was slowly shaped on Sinbad's face. "What's so funny?"

Sinbad's smirk turned into a maniacal laughter. "Hahaha! Don't you realize it yet?!" Sinbad's leg moved fast inside the lake.

"Realize... what on earth?!" Ardhi widened his eyes when suddenly a high pressured fountain burst from below his feet. "Whoaah!!" Ardhi exclaimed shockingly as he skyrocketed to the ceiling. He tensed when his face was getting near to the ceiling, fortunately the water pressure had dropped and he was falling before he could hit the sharp stalactites.

Ja'far had already put on his entire clothes. He bent down to fold his wet clothes, but Ardhi's screech surprised him. He turned his head around to look at the man, but what he got was only the lake water raining at him and drenched his entire body. "........"

Ardhi appeared his head on the surface. "Not just once but twice? You really want to die that badly, huh?" He shot Sinbad a very deadly glare. However Sinbad just snickered in response. "It's not my fault if you couldn't dodge it!" He mockingly said. A vein popped on Ardhi's forehead.

"That's it! I've had enough!"

"Fine! Come at me, you fish-loather!"

"I'll make sure I crush you, fish-lover!"

"That's enough," suddenly Ja'far was already standing with them inside the water with full clothing. However the other two ignored him and continued to glower at each other.

"Duel!!" The two exclaimed as they splattered water to each other. Once again, Ja'far was rained by the water. "If this what you want..." Ja'far slowly reached beneath his sleeves.

"Grr!" Ardhi and Sinbad hissed. Suddenly, they could feel a dark aura coming from their left. They looked over there, and found Ja'far was looking down.

"Ja'far? When did you..."

Ja'far slowly raised his face, revealing his snake-like eyes. "I've warned you." He curtly said as he pulled his ropes out.

.............

Adventure 7.5: Completed!

Thanks for reading!