"Ow—"

"Uwa I-I'm sorry—"

"Just kidding Angel," Xander laughed, lowering his gaze to meet mine. I felt my cheeks grow hot, quickly looking away in response. "Anyway, I don't say peasant, Giselle. I go with asshole most of the times."

"Mmkay," His sister shrugged. "Still."

"S-Still!" I continued, clearing my throat, "You don't...you don't tell people that they are in your way, Xander!"

The conversation started as soon as one of our neighbors offered to call the police upon Giselle's scream-popping her head out of her front door to check the situation.

Upon the word 'police', Jett seemed to have snapped to his senses—as he stood up quickly and began walking towards the direction of the lift lobby.

W-Well, not before a middle finger.

Which...Xander returned.

Gladly.

We found our way into the Jaxons' apartment, deciding that it would be easier for Giselle to navigate her way around. Unfortunately, Xander (of course) doesn't bother to remember where the first aid kit was, saying that he didn't need it anyway.

After making a trip over to my apartment to get the first aid kit, I found the siblings in an adorable banter about language. U-Um, inappropriate language, rather.

I mean-the foulest language my siblings ever used was when we ran out of milk.

"You gotta admit, Giselle was justified in that sense. He was in her way," Xander shrugged, a subtle smirk at the corner of his lips as he downed a glass of water.

"Y-Yes but-it was because of you that she had to say a very unrefined version of butt and um, telling people that they were in the way."

"Ehe," Giselle giggled, not seeming to care.

Xander seemed to be enjoying the moment, perhaps trying to see whether I was capable of punishing either of them.

"While you're at it," He indicated the ointment I was rubbing on his bruise, "I think there's one on my chest too."

Without warning, Xander lifted up the bottom of his shirt.

"O-Okay hold on," I practically squeaked, almost choking on my words as I felt the heated blush at the tips of my ears.

Switching from his arm to his mid-section, I tried to search for the bruise Xander was referring to.

...? It's not here...

"Um, Xander I can't find it..." I said, confused—but slightly distracted by the abs. Uwa...

"Hm? It's right here," Xander points at his chest. "Maybe I'll just take my whole shirt off then—"

I raised my hand instantly to stop him. "N-No!"

"Um, I mean, I'm sure I can find it...you don't need to um, take off your shirt."

Xander seemed slightly disappointed, but laughed all the same. "Fine. You have to come closer so that you can see it then."