Noah

Time seemed to go by as I continued to watch my show. Some moments I would laugh to myself thinking of a funny joke I made up in my head. As I was cracking up for a stupid noise I made the door cracked open to reveal a boy with brown hair and cute glass adoring his face.

"Alpha's your new room is com...." The boy looked confused before he caught sight of me. "Oh hey!" He smiled as he stepped inside. Lifting my hand I slowly waved back at him shyly. "You're Autumn right!" His voice sprouted with confidence as he clapped his hands happily. Nodding he put on hand on his hip and the other out towards me. "Well Autumn it seems that faith has decide to create a new duo."

A smile grew on my face as I shook his hand that was warm and firm. "The names Noah. The great and hella fabulous Noah to be exact." There was something about Noah that put me at ease. Never had I ever met such calm free person that radiated a warm glow that also sprouted confidence.

"How about we make our way to your new well stocked closet, in your new room." Noah pauses before leaning closer with a smirk. "Of course dear Autumn you now will be bathed in glorious clothes picked by yours truly." Grasping my hand he jumped up bring me with him. As soon as I was firmly planted on my feet he strutted to the hallway. "This would actually be a perfect chance to begin Noah's lessons of being sexy and fab. Now my dear Autumn lesson one, always strutted when you walk."

I almost wanted laugh as he dropped my hand and began to overly swing and dip his hip from side to side. I decided to follow him curious of him. "Cause I want to see you strut strut strut ~" He can't be singing! Walking up the stairs we came to a huge hallway with many rooms. "Alright! Autumn dearest I niw present to you the mighty but fashionable corridor reserved for The Apha's and most importantly you." Popping the first door open with his foot he waved it into the room grinning. "Here we have the oh so official Alpha Chase's Office" Noah quickly slid over to the room opposite of Chase's office. "To the opposite side of Alpha Chase is Alpha Carter's office of business and other boring stuff." Giggling we ventured deeper into he corridor.

A calm pastel door grabbed my attention as I slowly inched my way towards it. "See I knew the color would steal you eye." Noah opened the door with stars in his eyes as the room smell with freshly polished instruments and the wonderful musty scent of worn out and old music sheets. "Honey pastel lavender always captures the eyes." The whole room was as he said bather in pastel lavender that did in fact steal my attention. I slowly inched my way towards a beautiful dark brown violin that shimmered as the light reflected off of it.

Reaching out I grazed my fingers across the smooth polished surface a soft smile ghosting across my face. "Chase made this room for you. All of these instruments and music sheets are yours." He so kind. Even when the whole pack hated me, he still cared. Nodding I smiled bright before stepping into the hallway with him. "Ah and now dear Autumn I present the amazing, fantastic, and glamorous matter bedroom." Noah wasn't lying when he said amazing. The room held a large king size bed that was dressed in a dark navy blue. The rooms color tone matching perfectly with he need spread. "I know right. Breath taking for a bedroom. It also has a built in bathroom and two walk in closets." Wow. That's a lot of clothes for someone to wear.

Gently sitting on the bed I folded my and into my lap neatly. "You don't have to be do tense dearest. This room is your domain. Rightfully your territory." My territory. My domain. I like it. Somewhere that I can belong.