Bonus Chapter

🍊 I didn't want this to only be an update, so here's some cute scenes that have no place properly in the story and I have an update at the end!🍊

The Worst Kind of Threat

Cassie growled and ran towards the Hollow. She yelled and slashed at it before she dropped down and the blood split open and the Hollow disappeared. Aizen just smiled as she dropped down to the ground.

“Wow, Cassie isn’t afraid of anything!” Iuzru stated.

“We didn’t even need the two captains.” Renji stated.

“I’m glad she’s able to handle herself well.” Aizen said.

“I even saw her talking to Captain Kenpachi the other day.” Gin said.

“I guess she’s someone a lot of us can look up to and rely on.” Izuru said.

Cassie was returning to the group, but she stopped and suddenly ripped out her Zanpakuto again.

"What?"

"Is there another Hollow?"

When they saw nothing, they were confused. Aizen flash stepped over to her, as did everyone else. Cassie had been running around and slashing her Zanpakuto at the air in front of her. Aizen grabbed her wrist, in an attempt to speak with her.

“What’s wrong?” Aizen asked as she struggled against him.

“T-t-t-there’s a moth!” She cried. Aizen looked and saw the flying creature fluttering over to them. “Get away from me!” Aizen let Cassie go and she ran away from the group. Feeling the moth's approach.

While Aizen was used to this, everyone else was at a loss for words.

“Is she… really scared of bugs more than she is a Hollow?”

Aizen turned to the group.

“Apparently, she once called Captain Aizen to help her because there was a bug on her door.” Gin stated.

“I can’t believe it, she does have a weakness!” Izuru and Renji both said that Aizen just chuckled.

New Attitude

“Say, Aizen?” Said male turned around to Shunsui as he entered the room, “I was meaning to ask you, how’s Cassie doing?”

“She’s handling herself very well.” Aizen stated.

“I can imagine, but I mean physically.” He corrected.

“I don't understand.” Aizen pondered.

“You see, I never noticed her figure was like that. She never wore anything that revealing when she was in my squad, so I was wondering if you flattered into wearing something like that.”

Aizen let out an awkward chuckle. “I highly doubt I did. I’ve honestly never noticed a change.”

“Huh? What are you talking about? When she was in my squad she dressed like a nun! Now she’s revealing and showing her body more.” Shunsui almost complained.

“I guess so, I’ve just never noticed.” Aizen restated.

Shunsui made a sound. “Or maybe it’s because you’ve always noticed her figure.” Shunsui smiled, "I didn't take you as the type."

“I assure you that’s not it.” Aizen defended.

Shunsui nudged his shoulder. “I bet you’re secretly a playboy. Come on, you can tell me if you and Cassie-”