Chapter 5

Morning eventually came with the pair having fallen asleep together. Cassie was still asleep by the time they were supposed to get up and when Aizen woke up, he saw her below him. He couldn't help the smile he got. He nudged her and she groaned slightly.

"Leave me alone."

Aizen chuckled at the sleep induced comment. "Should you really be saying that to me?" Cassie grumbled for a bit, but then suddenly shot up and pushed herself out of his arms until she hit the wall of the room.

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to..." She then looked around the room, "w-why am I in here?"

"You fell asleep last night." Aizen explained.

"In here?" Cassie tried to confirm.

"In my arms to be exact." Cassie's face turned bright red. Aizen saw this and smiled at her, "It was rather calming; I believe you stole a bit of spiritual pressure from me."

"S-seriously?" Aizen nodded as he got up and began to get ready for the day's work, "I'm sorry!" He turned to her, "I'll work extra hard today so you can-"

"Cassie?" She stopped and looked up to him, "is that a way for lovers to address each other?" The blush on her face remained and turned a darker shade as she got up and shook her head to his question. Aizen turned his back to her and kept talking, "we'll likely have to work out a few things, but I think we can-" Suddenly, the sound of the door closing was heard and he turned to an empty room.

Out in the hallway, Cassie sprinted as quickly as she could away from his room and away from the Squad five division as a whole. She ran past everyone who tried to greet her and nearly ran over anyone who wasn't paying attention. She apologized to anyone she mistakenly hurt and found herself outside in the woods once again.

Once she was alone, she took deep breathe in an attempt to calm down. She was hunched over and held her face as she spoke.

"Ican'tbelieveitican'tbelieveitican'tbelieveit.Howdidthishappen?Isthisreal?There'snoway!There'snowaythisisreal!" She stopped and caught her breath once more before falling on her back and letting out a sigh, then a smile came to her face. Cassie began to giggle and roll around in the grass. "I really can't believe this..." She kept giggling to herself as the morning hours went on...

Cassie returned and began her duties while running into Aizen every so often, they would interact as normal and the energy Cassie was giving off, seemed to pass to everyone she interacted with. Members of her own squad were more enthused to work and again, this didn't go unnoticed by the other captains.

"Cassie?" She stopped and turned, seeing Aizen and Gin approaching her. "Do you mind if you meet me later in the barracks?"

Cassie was a bit overjoyed, "of course! I'll be sure to have my work done in time!" He smiled fondly at her and touched her head as he walked by. Cassie felt her face grow warm and she bowed to Gin as well when he went by her.

Once they did, she got up and began to walk, returning to what she was doing. It wasn't long, however, before someone else approached her.

"Oh Cassie~" She didn't have time to turn around when suddenly a pair of breasts were in her face. The giggling of the woman caused Cassie to sigh.

"Rangiku?"

"Hmm?"

"Let go of me please. I can't move my arms." Rangiku pulled back and smiled at the female.

"Aw, but I wanted to talk to you!" She whined.

"And you can talk to me without squishing my arms in your breasts." Rangiku began to walk with Cassie, "what did you need?"