At this we all laugh. Silas and North tend to have one night stands together for whatever reason, but it works for them. Sadly, none of our team has had a long term relationship, although Nathan is the closest—he had one for a few months, but it was never serious enough for us to meet her. That probably explains why he thinks he is a woman expert (even if some of the team think he made her up).

"Well come on then, impart some of your wisdom," North retorts, fist-bumping my brother. They are idiots.

"We brought snacks," Luke says, walking into the room carrying popcorn and effectively cutting off this conversation. Sang follows with bowls of fruit and Gabe has a bunch of crisp packets.

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I ask the group.

"Sang can choose," North informs us all. Brandon groans but we ignore him.

"I don't mind," Sang says softly. "Whatever you guys want will be fine."

North is right. She doesn't voice her own opinions much.

"Come sit with me Aggele," Silas tells her.

She places down the bowls of fruit, and hesitantly walks over to him. Silas doesn't care, pulling her straight into his lap, and passes her legs over to Brandon. She's blushing, and ducks her head. I wouldn't be surprised if she was biting her lip too—one of her nervous habits that she does a lot.

"What movies do you like?" Gabe asks her.

"I don't watch movies," Sang replies.

She's definitely lived a sheltered life. Who doesn't watch movies? Raven starts rubbing his hand on my thigh. He clearly doesn't care what we're going to watch, which doesn't surprise me.

"That's awful," Gabe groans. "Let's watch a Disney movie. You'll love Disney movies, Sang." She scrunches her face up a little, but I'm not sure why. Does she not like Disney movies?

"I'll watch Cars," North says.

"I like Cars," Brandon adds. "You'll love it, Sang." There goes the little scrunch again. She doesn't like when we're projecting for her. They're assuming her thoughts—feelings, whatever—on a subject, and she doesn't like that. She might not verbally speak up... but she does have her own cues. We just need to look for them.

"Put it on Gabe," North commands.

"What about Tangled?" Gabe asks, ignoring him.

"You two can watch that together another time," Nathan says, rolling his eyes. "I vote for Cars."

I glance back over at Sang and she's smiling and happy sitting with two of my brothers. She doesn't care what we're going to watch.

"Cars," I declare.

"If I say cars do, we get to leave and head to your place?" Raven whispers. Well, he tries to. Everyone heard him. At least if he had of said it in Russian, only four of us would understand.

"If you want to leave, just go," North says, rolling his eyes. "We're not forcing you to be here."

"We're fine," I say, but Raven disagrees.

"No let's leave," Raven says standing up. He walks over to Sang and kisses her forehead, mumbling something I can't hear in Russian before pulling me to the exit.

"See you guys later," I call out. "Bye Sang."

How come he gets away with kissing her this soon?