tfp optimus & knockout with a reader who gets sleepy very easily

Optimus prime:

- He would notice your strange behavior pretty early after meeting him.
- He knows that human's need to sleep at least six hours every day to have enough energy to do their daily activities and to stay healthy, so he would definitely find it strange to see you sleepy and yawning all day.
- He would ask you about it.
-Do you know why you get sleepy so easily?
- Isn't yawing a sign that you need more oxygen!?
-Do you get enough vitamins and nutrients?!
- He would definitely talk to ratchet about your behavior maybe even bring you with him.
- He's worried cause he doesn't see it as normal for you to be so sleepy, although he finds it quite cute cause you look so peaceful when you're asleep
- If you're with him while he's driving you home/to the base and you're feeling sleepy again, he would turn his radio on to play peaceful music so you could get at least some rest.
- Most of the time he isn't at the base, but he knows you are so he would allow you to go to his room so you could get some rest (He knows when the kids and bumblebee/ wheeljack/ smokescreen are there you can't get your deserved rest. Well, and he's worried that you might get hurt while sleeping/ resting on the couch cause of the kids and wheeljack)
-If he's in his true form he would pick you up the moment you get sleepy and pet your head (He thinks it helps you fall asleep)
-Cause of you he always carries a blanket with him
- Even though he is okay with you being sleepy he would most likely take you to a human doctor
- He wants to if something wrong with your health and how he can help you
- But if the doc tells you/him that your in perfect condition he would relax a bit, although he would never stop worrying about it, at least a little bit.

Knockout:

- He would think it's normal for humans to be so sleepy (He doesn't really interact with other humans beside you and the ones at street racings, but those humans are not worthy his time besides showing them that their cars suck )
- It might confuse him why you're opening your mouth so much.
- The moment he learns that humans in fact are not as sleepy as you are he would be confused.
-What is the reason for you to be so sleepy? Don't you get enough rest or is it because of bad fuel (food/water) you're consuming?
- He would ask you about it, but if you don't know why , that's enough for him and he wouldn't bother asking you ever again.
- He doesn't really mind that you're a sleepy little human, cause on the one hand he finds it cute on the other it  adds another reasons for him to think that humans are weak little pests/pets (you're the pet all the other humans are pests)
-But on the nemesis there's not really a place for you to rest so he would make sure to at least give you a corner  who nobody would accidentally step on you
- You know those really huge dog pillows/beds that are more like human size? He would get you one.
-He would fill it with some pillows and blankets (don't ask him where he got those, you don't wanna know)