Prologue: Spirit Reincarnation

Within the vast darkness with numerous small glints of light spread all over the place, lies a being that could be considered God.

This particular 'God' was assigned to do some task within this place whereas the flow of paradoxical phenomenons took place which mere beings such as mortals wouldn't come to understand to in the end of the day.

God was given a task to fix this paradoxical phenomenons which directly involves the {Laws of the Universe} namely <Space> and <Time>.

This is a grand feat to yet be accomplished befitting of his authority as a True God which he managed to build through eons of eons ago.

Though this is a grand task meant to be accomplished by someone with the 'skills' like his, he found this task... quite unpleasant.

The only reason God was doing this despite God's inner reluctance was that there wasn't anyone available to do it besides this God itself. He would normally pass this job to others if there was some other God capable of accomplishing this feat.

But alas, there isn't.

And so, the God ended up doing this arduous task where the God should fix this so called paradoxical phenomenons which disrupts and distorts numerous worlds all over the universe.

This God has been doing this task for nearly a thousand years already and it is apparently showing of not stopping anywhere near at the moment.
This God could only sigh in regret for having to do this job in the long run.
It was then, a rift of space and time occured at the area where this God's jurisdiction was placed onto.
God calmly blink with a flash and appeared right in front of the rift which was starting to get larger and larger.

This 'rifts' was one of the main contents of the God's job where God should seal and resolve the roots from where this rifts came from in order to prevent this from happening again. God this this countless times already only to be greeted at the realization that this task would take God forever to finish.

Just as God was about to begin to seal... 'It' saw something peculiar.

"You are.... Hmm. Another pitiful child huh"

God said with a tint of sadness on his face which only showed only for a mere second before it returned to his neutral expression.

"..."

'He' did not respond to God who wasn't really expecting something out of him in the first place.

"Might as well do you a favor for appearing here. It's almost impossible for anyone to arrive here by coincidence or luck after all"

God stated as a matter of fact sounding somewhat grateful to him for relieving some of the God's stress which accumulated all over with the passage of time.

As God said, God began to rummage through 'his' mind to search for his deepest desires as God will grant it to the best of its abilities.

A brief moment sufficed in order for God to seek 'his' deepest desires. God made an amused grin as he thought about 'his' desires. God then relayed the information regarding 'him' as if it was introducing him to something.

"Let's see... Your name is Lucifer Zwei Arkanghel... What a needlessly long and interesting (Cringe) name. To think that your parents named you after a being that signifies evil in the most prominent religion in your world," God scoffed as he let out an amused expression to Lucifer.

"Moving to your wish... I see. Now I get the reason why your pitiful existence reached this place albeit vaguely, I suppose"

God then lifted its hand and gestured as it began to inject some of its divinity to Lucifer.