22. Letting it out

Aru was sitting in his room he didnt Said about SSC to Agastya....  he dont feel that is important.. when he has already decided not to persue with singing anymore then therez no point of asking ...

Aru closed his eyes he was glad that the chapter of double helix was permanently closed from his life...  he needs to focus on his studies ... 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soft breeze were touching his face that time Alex came... .. and licked his feet ..

Aru opened his eyes and smiled Alex was always a stress buster he became lifeline of this mansion....   he very well knew how to make everyone dance on his tunes...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aru pick him up and snuggle closer - kia hogya buddy tu soya nhi abhi tak??

Agastya entered with a glass of hot chocolate milk shake - Soya to tu bhi nhi.. to tera ladla kesa sota??

Aru smile - bhai ..

Alex rush to agastya and cutely bark... 

Agastya patted his head - ha laya hu tere liye bhi...  ja le le...

Alex rushed out agastta had put his favorite chicken...  in his plate ...

while Aru was really amazed the bond which grew between alex and Agastya... his bhai can understand Alex really well now...

Agastya sat beside him and gave him his milkshake

Agastta - kia soch ra h ?

Aru smile - kuch nhi bas  yahi ki jis alex se aap dur dur bhag re tha ab vo bhi apke ankho ka tara hogya h...?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KEHER (Book 2 - Raichand Brother sereis) {COMPLETE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें