"Jay, please." She begged. I yanked her legs and pulled her to the end of the bed, then fell to my knees. I kissed her right where my finger had just been.

My eyes fluttered close as I took her in. I pressed my lips to her inner thigh as I slowly peeled away her panties.

"Tell me what you want." My voice was low and husky.

"I want you to make me come."

I glided my hand back up her thigh, trying to maintain control. She was so fucking beautiful I was finding it difficult not to ravish her. I stroked my finger over her wet pussy delighting in her shivers and moans.

"Is this what you want?" I asked. She nodded.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"Yes, god, yes." She wiggled and squirmed as I teased her. I slipped my finger into her vagina feeling her tighten around my finger. I bit back a groan of my own as I slowly played with her. Unable to resist any longer, I leaned forward and took my first taste of her. She was sweet and salty at the same time. I licked her from her opening to her clit, pushing a second finger inside her. She grabbed my hair and guided me where she wanted me. Her back arched and she cried out. I grabbed my dick, squeezing it, trying to keep him in check as I pleasured Emily. It didn't take long until she was orgasming. She gripped my hair tighter, shamelessly riding my face. I licked up every bit of her. Once she lay whimpering on my bed, I leaned back and wiped my mouth, a grin spread across my face. I didn't think I could ever get enough of her. Her chest heaved as I climbed back on the bed. 

Her eyes met mine and she laughed. "Holy shit."

I smiled and pressed my lips to hers. She scooted back on the bed and I followed. She let her hands trail down my chest, to the bulge in my jeans. She stroked me, squeezing slightly. I groaned with pleasure. This time when she reached for my button, I let her. Her hand slid into my boxers. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from cumming the second she palmed me. I pushed my jeans and boxers off, kicking them into the floor, allowing my erection free. She stroked me and I moaned, my head falling to her chest. This girl was going to be my undoing. She released me and placed her hands on my chest, pushing me slightly. I fell off her and landed on my back. She straddled me, palming me again. She sized me up, cupped my balls, pulled her hair over her shoulder, then leaned down and licked the tip.

"Jesus, fuck." I blew out a breath. She took me into her mouth, stroking as she sucked and licked. She looked up at me through hooded eyes. I moaned and tangled my hands in her hair, loving every bit of her mouth on me. I was large and she couldn't take all of me in, but she tried her best. I knew I was about to blow. I yanked open the drawer on the nightstand and rummaged around while her mouth worshiped my dick.

"Come here," I said when I finally found what I wanted. She released my dick and straddled me, her wet pussy sliding against my cock. I ripped open the condom wrapper with my teeth and rolled it on. I wanted to be inside of her when I came. I grabbed a hold of her waist and flipped her over. I rubbed my dick against her clit, listening to her whimper.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes." She breathed. I pushed into her, slowly, testing how much she could take. She cried out and arched her back, gripping my arms. She was so wet and tight. I slid in, not quite to the hilt, but I didn't want to hurt her. I pumped in and out of her, knowing this wasn't going to last much longer.

"Damn, baby." I tweaked her nipples, her nails digging into my neck.

"More." She begged. I pushed further into her. She shuttered and tightened around me. "Jay, I'm going to come."

"Me too." She gripped the sheets and cried out, her orgasm wracking her body. I followed her, moaning as I shot off. I placed my head on her chest, as she milked my cock dry. Once I was able to move again, I rolled off her and pulled off the condom, tying it in a knot. I looked down at her as I discarded it in the waste bin beside the bed. She was biting her bottom lip. I rubbed my thumb over it, then leaned down and kissed her.

"Pretty sure that was the best orgasm of my life," she said.

I chuckled, more than happy to hear her say that. I didn't mention that it was the best of mine too.

She raised up on her elbows. "Bathroom."

"Down the hall. First door on the left."

She started to get up, but I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into me. I ran my hands through her mussed up hair and kissed her fervently before letting her go. She was flushed but smiling when she climbed out of bed. She grabbed my shirt from the floor and pulled it on over her head before padding out of the room.

I blew out a breath and fell back on the bed. I wasn't sure what was happening. I had a funny feeling on the inside. One I had never had before. Being with Emily made me happier than I had been in years. When I first started flirting with her, I thought this would be a one time thing. Maybe two. But now that I've had her, I never wanted to let her go.