Adam: Crystal.

Jaune: Alright, that's a nice reunion and all but it's time for us to get down to business.

Jaune and the rest of the Officers head out of the tent, Sun takes one last look at Adam, giving him a look that says "I have my eye on you" as they leave.

When they got outside they can hear shouts and commands as the Arcadian Army marches for the City.

Sun Wukong - "Red Leader"
Red Team - Arknight Battalion
Kuo Kuana, Menagerie - 1300

The sound of gunfire and explosions erupt all around the City as the Battle for Kuo Kuana has begun, unbeknownst to the White Fang. A Team of 5 Pilots are sneaking their way through the City.

Neptune: So where exactly are we?

Adam: A Tunnel system that few of the people of Menagerie know about, it was created a long time ago when Menagerie started building the City, this was used to traverse through the area safely and avoid the Grimm.

Sage: Explains why this place is underground and uses lanterns to light the way.

Scarlet: And looks more like a sewer.

Adam: We're close, once we see the ladder it will take us to the Center of the City, where Sienna is being held.

Sun: And how do you know about this?

Adam: Before I was betrayed, I learned every single operation they had planned and one of them is the location they are holding Sienna, they basically want us to attack the Throne Room.

Neptune: Why? What use of keeping Sienna hostage?

Adam: For leverage, to rally more supporters for their cause. They want to show them how incompetent the leaders of the White Fang are and a new rule shall be implemented.

Scarlet: Oum the White Fang is becoming more and more like a Cult.

Adam: It's because it is.

The Team reached the exit point as they can feel the ground shake.

Sun: We better hurry, this place is going to be a hell of a lot busy.

Sun heads over to the ladder as he looks at Adam.

Sun: You sure this is the place?

Adam: I'm sure of it.

Sun pulls out his sidearm and heads up the ladder, once he reaches the manhole cover and opens it slowly and brings out his gun to check for any hostiles in the area, once it's clear he exits the tunnel and gestures his Team to head up.

Sun: You all good.

Neptune: Yup.

Sun: Alright, Adam lead the way.

Adam nods as he leads the Team through the alleyways of Menagerie, during that time they hear the sound of gunfire and explosions everywhere. They even heard Arcadian Fighter Jets soar through the skies as they drop bombs in the area.

Scarlet: Looks like Jaune and the others are making good progress in the City.

Neptune: By the time we're done, we should have less resistance.

Sun: Contact. Everyone get down.

The Team takes cover as they see a battalion of White Fang Soldiers running through the streets with armoured vehicles.

Sun: Red Leader to Gold Leader. Be advised, you got more White Fang reinforcements heading East to your location.

Jaune: Copy that Red Leader.