Chapter 25

Menagerie

The entire Arcadian Fleet is making it's way to Menagerie as Jaune had the Goblin's bay doors open and looks outside. He sees multiple ships, filled to the brim with troops, the fighter jets will be their to protect them as they land but once they reach the city, it will be chaos.

Jaune: Alright everyone, listen up!

As the Arknights in the Goblin look towards Jaune, he presses something on his Datapad in his wrist and displays a projection screen of Menagerie.

Jaune: Alright, listen up. Once the Ships make it to the beach we have to secure this site, intel says the White Fang have numerous bunkers filled with weapons and armor that was stolen by Nicolas, we need to secure it or destroy it.

Then the screen now shows the City of Menagerie, Kuo Kuana.

Jaune: Their are already infighting happening in the Streets and we need to link up with the Menagerie Guard and retrieve the Belladonna Family.

Sun: And Sienna?

Jaune: That task will fall into you Sun, we'll divert all the White Fang forces to us to give you guys a path to Sienna, remember she is a kill or capture order, so do whatever you have to do. Our contact, will assist you but we need to secure this beach first.

Then all of a sudden, all Ships scattered as White Fang enemy forces fired their AA Guns at the oncoming Arcadian forces.

Arcadian Pilot: Sir, we're taking fire!

Jaune: All ships, be advised. Drop off your troops the minute you reach the beach, all fighters cover our men and destroy those AA Guns. All Dropships, weapons free, I repeat weapons free. 

The Dropships began firing their weapons as multiple rockets and machine gun fire engulf the beach. The Fighters make their move and drop bombs and missiles, destroying a few AA Guns and bunkers.

Sun: Everyone lock and load, once we land get to your troops and lead them off the beach!

Arknights: Sir yes sir!

All of the Arknights who are comprised of Teams JNR, SSSN, and FNKI all ready up while Ruby does the same, but is not ready to face whatever hell will come once they land at the beach.

The sounds of explosions and gunfire erupt all around the sea as the Dropships made their landing.

Jaune: All Units! Go! Go! Go!

The Arknights all jumped down the Goblin and began firing at the White Fang. Ruby is following close behind as she watches all the Arcadian Forces exit their Dropships and engage enemy forces.

Nora: Ruby let's go, you'll get left behind!!

Ruby snaps out of her stupor and runs towards Nora as she can see her wielding her X-55 Devotion Light Machine Gun and firing at the enemy forces. Both of them take cover behind the rocks, as Flynt begins contacting in his radio.

Flynt: All tanks fire on those AA Guns, we need them taken out so the rest of the fleet can land.

Ruby can see a few Paladin Tanks that we're able to land on the beach fire their double-barrel cannons at the AA Guns and destroys them.

Neptune: Stay behind the tanks for cover and keep pushing forward!!

Kobalt: Their weapons can kill us now, so watch your backs!!

Sage: Don't stop, get off this beach or your dead! Let's move!

As some of the Arknights went off to their units and commanded them to head towards the bunkers. Jaune made it alongside Ren as he was with a couple of Arcadian soldiers.