Chapter 9

In one of the Hideouts that the Arknights placed in Vale, they are being debrief of the Mission to bail Roman and Neo out and find out what else the White Fang is planning.

Jaune: Alright everyone listen up, we were able to acquire the schematics of the Warehouse and here's our plan.

As he points at the blueprint they placed on the board.

Jaune: Nadir, May, Reese I want you on snipers in one of the rooftops of the Warehouses. Neo will give you guys an opening for you to provide overwatch and also to take out a high value target.

As Jaune points at a picture of the White Fang Lieutenant

Nebula: According to intel, this guy is second in command to Adam Taurus and if we take him out

Sun: Then the White Fang will be at a disarray.

Nebula: Exactly, Sniper Team once Roman gives the signal and you have a shot you take it, understand?

As the Sniper Team nods

Jaune: Next is you three.

As he points at Sun, Velvet, and Neon

Jaune: You guys will infiltrate the rally in these disguises.

As Arslan shows them a bunch of White Fang uniforms that they "borrowed"

Arslan: We placed body cams on your masks so we can see what's going on in the rally. We need evidence of the White Fang's actions, if they are planning to start a war then the Faunus should know about it.

Flynt: You guys will be on radio silence during the time being. Can't have any of the Faunus hearing our conversations in the radio, once Roman gives the signal you are clear to communicate with us.

Velvet: What happens once Roman gives the signal?

Coco: We'll have you link up with the Roman in this location and gear up and rendezvous with the rest of the Squad.

Nebula: Neo will give us a small time frame to extract Roman out, we had Neo placed charges at the Paladin. So that gives you all the time we need.

Jaune: I already informed Command and they have given us approval of the mission. So everyone gear up, we leave by the hour.

Vale Warehouse

In the warehouses in Vale, a truck is parked near the Warehouse as Jaune and Flynt alongside Kobalt and Ivori are watching the cams and Jaune sees in one screen that the 3 Faunus in their team have already entered the Building.

Jaune: Everyone be advised Infiltration Team has entered the warehouse. Sniper Team are you in position?

In one of the rooftops, the Sniper Team are equipped with their Kraber-AP Snipers as they are surveying the area.