𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

I keep reading the file, mother who comes home late, father who is only there on weekends due to work, star of her class but is here because of her bad behavior. Her drawings are difficult to understand, but not for me. I understand them very well.

I see Wanda's notes, "How many sessions did she have with you?" I ask without looking up from her file.

"Only three, but I can't get her to talk, I know I have to wait for her to trust me, but it stresses me out not being able to help her when I clearly see that she's wrong."

I hummed at her response, nervousness when she is asked about her mother, hunched posture, arms crossed, heavy breathing. I want to get the thoughts out of my mind but I can't, I need air, I get up from my seat and tell Wanda that I need to get out for a second. She tries to ask me what's wrong but I'm already out of her office.

I take the elevator and I need it to go down fast, I walk in circles inside it trying not to feel the knot in my throat. I make it to the main floor and walk out as fast as I can, finally fresh air.

I rest my back against a wall next to the building and take a deep breath, I have to calm down, that's it, it was years ago, I'm over it. I take a few more seconds to breath and go back inside as if nothing had happened.

I go to the 26th floor again and I find a worried Wanda, she guides me to her office with her hand on my lower back closing the door behind her, she stares at me waiting for me to speak but I don't say anything, I just sit in front of her desk.

"Y/N," she stands next to me putting a hand on my shoulder "Are you okay?" She looks at me concerned but I return her look with a smile.

"I'm fine, Wanda, she reminded me of a tough case I saw in my college years, it's okay." she squeezes my shoulder, I hope I sounded believable, she walks back to her chair and sits down.

"Do you want us to take some time or do you want us to continue, darling?" she asks nicely and her concern makes me tender.

"Let's go on, do you want me to order us some coffee?" I ask pulling out my cell phone to ask Kate if she can make me a coffee.

"Oh yes, I need one right now." she says throwing her head back a growl coming out from her throat.

"Extra hot cortado, do you want a bagel too?" I ask as I tell Kate our orders.

"Yes, please," I finish writing and stand up, "where are you going?"

"To get our coffees?"

"I'll send Eve, we need to work on this case."

Miss Maximoff texts her assistant and I text Kate to let her know she's the one looking for our coffees. Wanda and I end up sitting on the side couch, which is red velvet unlike Natasha's. Eve knocks on the door and walks in, placing our drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Wanda spread the pages in the table and we start to debate how to continue her case.

After an hour and a half chatting about the possible options, Wanda let me have a session with the girl if the parents agreed, if I'm not mistaken and I think I'm not, the problem is clearly the mother and I know what she's doing to her, the thought of that makes me shiver. Finally i say it to Wanda.

"Miss Maximoff, I think the mother is violent with the girl, in your notes you can clearly see that the girl tenses up when she is asked about her mother or talked about. She does not have a stable mother figure either since she is in her tenth baby sister. I can see it in her drawings, look" I said pointing to a specific drawing "she is communicating through her drawings."

Like I did.

"Oh my god, you're right Y/N, I don't know how I couldn't notice it earlier," she says with an amoused face "now that you mention it, the mother was against her coming."

Miss Maximoff and I continue to talk a little more about the case until my cell phone rings and I see that it is a message from Miss Romanoff.

Miss Romanoff

Did you check us into the hotel yet? and the flights?

Fuck.

"Miss Maximoff, I need to go, I have to make some reservations for Miss Romanoff and myself, but I can come back on Monday and we'll go on, okay?"

"Yes, no problem, Y/N. Can I ask reservations for what?" She says quicking an eyebrow.

"Oh, we have a Mindfulness Psychology convention next week."

"The one in Los Angeles?"

"That one." she leans into me and places her hand on my exposed thigh.

"I'm going too!"

"Oh that's good, Miss Maximoff." she doesn't let go of my thigh, in fact, she squeezes it a little.

"I know Los Angeles very well, I was born there, have you ever been there?"

"I only went for a few days when I was younger, but I didn't really visit anything."

"I know the best places, I can take you if you want." she winks at me and squeezes my thigh again, and again I feel the need to squeeze them and I do, which doesn't go unnoticed by her.

Wanda licks her bottom lip and leans in a little closer to me but a knock on the door interrupts us. "Yes, come in?" she says and Eve, her assistant tells us that Miss Romanoff needs me in her office.

I excuse myself from both of them and take the elevator, I leave and go directly to Natasha's office, "What do you need me for, Miss Roma-"

"Why don't you answer my messages?" she cuts me off as she walks towards me "Were you having a good time with Miss Maximoff?" she keeps walking towards me until my back hits the glass door.

"I-I don't"

"Use your words and form a complete sentence, now." We are literally only inches apart and I can feel her hot breath on my face since Natasha is taller than me.

"Miss Maximoff and I were working on a case, she asked me for help." Natasha moves a little closer and I squeeze my thighs.

"I don't care," she grabs a strand of hair that falls on my face and tucks it behind my ear "Didn't I tell you that everything I ask of you comes first? Wasn't I clear enough?"

"You were quite clear, Miss Romanoff."

"You don't seem to understand anyway."

"I'm going to do it now." She won't let me out and I'm still pressed against the door, my panties must be dripping by now from all the times I've had to squeeze my thighs today.

"One more time you let the things I ask of you pass," Natasha leans closer to my ear "and I will punish you, understood?" I feel her hot breath, which turns me on more.

"y-yes, Miss Romanoff, excuse me." She lets me out of her trap and I run as fast as I can out of her office. I can't with the pressure I feel in my lower stomach.

A/N: well, well, what do we have here? a looot of teases from Wanda and Natasha, what do you think?