Trina's Big Showcase

Start from the beginning

"Loud?" 

"Mhm." I agreed with Tori.

"Awesome!" Trina exclaimed as the doorbell ranged. "Uch! He's here." She grunted, before walking to the door, Tori following her. "Stay!" She said, holding her arm out. Tori stood in her spot, glancing at me before she rolled her eyes.

"She's not a dog Trina." I say, laughing.

"Come in.." She said, opening the door. 

"Thanks." Andre nodded, his hands in his jeans. He took off his backpack, throwing it besides mine on the couch. 

"Tori, that's Andrew." Trina introduced as Andre walked behind her. 

"Andre." He corrected.

"Hey dre." I greet him.

"Hey!" Tori smiles and waves.

"Hey Y/n." He says, before looking at Tori and sending her a nod. "You don't go to Hollywood Arts?" He asked.

"Oh no, I'm not a performer. Just my sisters." Tori answered.

"YEP! I got the talent, Y/n got like.. 46%—" Trina said, as if she was weighing her options. She squeezed my cheek, before wrapping an arm around Tori. "And Tori got the strong teeth." She laughed, squeezing Tori's face. "You know she's never had ONE cavity?" 

"Yup, I try not to brag about it." Tori admitted, proudly.

"Ohh, nice piano!" Andre said as he walked to our piano and started playing a few notes. I turned around, watching as he played.

Andre is like a musical genius. He can write songs, sing and play like any instrument, even if he's never played it. Just give him 5 minutes and he can play it, like that.

"Oh my God, You're fantastic!" Tori exclaimed looking between Andre and me.

"He's okay." Trina rolled her eyes, looking at her nails.

"Yea, Andre is fantastic when it comes to music!" I gushed.

Andre flashes a smile, before his nose scrunches at getting a whiff of Tori's hands. He picked up her hand, sniffing it. 

"Fish mold." She casually says making Andre drop her hand and surrender his in the air. I laughed, 

Andre went home after three hours of us, and when I say us, I mean Andre and I coming up with a song. Trina roped me into helping her. Evan and Tori were almost done when we came home earlier, so Tori was busy finishing up her project.

 Evan and Tori were almost done when we came home earlier, so Tori was busy finishing up her project