•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 193 🥀

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my god you spoke Vince's name. I thought his name was like cursed now for you guys, you act like it is."

I heard Tom's eye-roll through the phone "Shut the fuck up. Are you gonna come with or am I gonna have to look like an asshole and turn up to a club alone?"

Tommy would persist. He's Mr Persistence. Nikki's bad, Vince's worse but then there's Tommy and I knew if I didn't agree to go out with him he'd turn up later tonight and drag me out the house regardless of whether I wanted to go out or not. I basically had no choice, Tom was set out on going out with me so he would even if I denied him a hundred times over.

I closed my eyes, internally cursing the drummer as I manage to form words and reluctantly agree to the proposition so we wouldn't spend the next twenty minutes debating this "If it'll make you happy then okay, I'll come with you but I'll come with you as long as you promise not to ditch me when a pretty girl walks by."

Tommy laughs "Oh, don't worry about that... I think you'll make up for it."

"If Nik heard you say that, he'd knock your teeth out."

"I don't think so but if he would then it's probably best he hasn't heard then. But as for tonight, I'll pick you up about seven, I'll probably be in a cab keep an eye out."

"I will do... see you later then."

"We're gonna have a great time! See ya later, Sixx." Tommy beamed into the phone then the line cut off.

I rolled my eyes softly "I'll take your word for it." I muttered to myself as I placed the phone down, mentally prepared to continue sorting out the closet.

"Who's teeth do I have to knock out, then?" Are the words I heard from towards the bedroom door, stopping my trail of thought.

Not expecting to not be alone, I turned around when the voice sounded to see Nikki leant against the doorframe looking at me with a smirk, I smirk back "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough, I wanted to know who'd called and thought I'd use the call as an excuse to come and see you at the same time." He replied, pushing himself off the doorframe and walked to me "So, who does Nik have to knock the teeth out of?"

"Nik has to learn that not everything I say is to be taken seriously." I teased standing up and standing infront of my husband, running a hand through his hair "I was talking to Tommy so, you know him and can imagine the kinda thing he said."

"Vulgar." Nik states.

"You got it."

"It's not hard to put that together... why'd he call?"

"I thought he'd called for you but no, he wanted me to go out with him and I agreed as long as he doesn't ditch me to fuck a chick because I knew if I didn't he'd drag me out anyways."

"Yeah, sounds like Tommy... I'm sure he won't ditch you... but if he does, find a pay phone and call me, I'll pick you up."

"What if it's like midnight or something?"

Nikki shrugged "Call anyway. I don't want you sat alone in some bar... just call me regardless of the time."

"But what if wakes Blaze up?"