0.23

𝟸𝟹 | “ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ, ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ. ”
------

“ such a delicate doll you are, yn. Its making me fucking crazy to bury my fucking self inside you. ”
He growled near her lips, his voice was drenched with nothing but with unimaginable fantasies & ruinous desires.

But the naive wife of his, under him is clueless, she bats her lashes.
And that drived him insane.

“ I fvcking wants to punish you so hard!! So freaking hard little love! ”

His grasp on her wrist tightens, his knees between her legs, he nozzles his knees between her bare legs.

“ have you ever seen yourself naked, little love? ”
Her cheeks took a prettiest shade of crimson hearing upon his words.
His eyes against caused her stomach churned up.

“ have you ever seen yourself freaking naked without your pink clothes? ”

He whispered, and drag his knees towards her sensitive parts.
A yelp teared up from her lips, when he caresses his hars knees over her sensitive part.

The word is enough to horrified poor girl.

He caresses her lips with his thumb.

Jungkook : tell me love what type of punishment you want?

He ask her and grab her lower lips between his thumb and index finger.
She immediately shook her head.

Yn : n-no.. N.. No.. No..o p..please i..i will o-obey you.

Her eyes started shedding big fat tears. She put her palms on her face and started crying
His brows knitted in confusion.
He immediately get up from her body and sit straight and took her body in his embrace.

Jungkook : heyy.. Heyy.. Shh.. Love.. Don't cry.. I won't punish you.. Please shh..

He said with softest tone Pacifying his wife while soothing her back with his rough palm.
But her sobs didn't stop she clutch on his shirt and started crying like baby.

His heart got more tense, regretting his action maybe she is afraid from him again.

Jungkook : shh love.. Don't cry i am getting worry.. Please don't make me worry.

He said kissing her head. Her body is trembling in fear.

Yn : p-please... I w-will r...remove m...my a-all cl-lothes.. I w-will d-do w-whatever y-you want.. P-please d-don't p-punish me.. Please d-don't complain t-to mommy.

Her tone came out like whisper.
Her body is shaking in fear her tone was fearful. He sense it her fear is not about jungkook's words but something else..