0.1

•ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ :
ʀᴇᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴀɴɪsʜ.

(Ravishing cover designed by jiyoungmochi)

1| “ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ & ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ. ”

|| ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ’s ᴘᴏᴠ ||

● ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ -

Fvcking spit out the truth!

Jungkook throw hard punch on employee's face. Breaking his teeth.

A boy of age 20 came and run towards jungkook try to remove jungkook from the employee.

??? : hyung don't please.

Boy pulled jungkook by his waist.
But poor boy got hit by jungkook's elbow.

??? : ahhh hyung

Jungkook : soobin don't you dare to stop me.

Jungkook again punched employee's face.
He spitted blood. Soobin gulp " He will kill him "

Soobin immediately ran towards his hyung(brother) who is mercilessly beating employee.

Jungkook held collar and raise his fisted hands to punch him, but soobin grab his hand in order to stop him.

Jungkook clench his jaw by soobin's action.
Soobin mumble, ' hyung we will handle him later. Please'

Jungkook angrily release a heavy breathe and tighten his steel grip on employee's collar and push him hard on the floor.

Jungkook put his both hand on his waist and look at his surrounding, his blood boiled looking at his office workers, who are standing in circle to enjoy the drama.

Jungkook : I GIVE YOU SALARY FOE WORK , NOT FOR STANDING, LEAVE RIGHT NOW.

The crowd gulp hard at his words. Workers are known bt thier boss's temper.
Soon everyone leave for there respected work as per his order.

Jungkook angrily throw back his hair and walk inside his expensive cabin.
Fvcking annoying day.

Jungkook growl loudly when he mistakely press laptop's switch off button instead of space bar.
Small mistake are enough to trigger his anger.
He is man, with low patience and high temperature.

Jungkook : Come.

Jungkook reply the knock on the door.

His personal assistant, mr kang hyunsook enter the cabin with low head.

Mr kang stand infront of his boss and cough little to catch boss's attention.

Mr kang : b-boss.

Jungkook lift up his gaze hearing shivering low tone of his assistant.

Jungkook : what?

He asked without any intrest.

Mr kang put the black envelope on the table inorder to show his boss and he spoke further,

Mr kang : Bo-boss we got invitation from bae family.

Jungkook : for what?

Mr kang : for birthday party?

Jungkook raised his brows hearing words of his assistant.

Jungkook : do i look like a child to you? Who will go to birthday party for eating a fvcking cake.

He asked his assistant with cold and stern tone and scoff.

Jungkook : if you want cake then you can attain the party.

He said drop down his gaze on his laptop to continue his work.

Mr kang : boss mr ohh yoonseok is also attaining the party.

Hearing information he raised his head up and spoke,

Jungkook : leave.

He order his assistant to leave his cabin.

A smudge form on jungkook's lips. Too much fun.

-ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ-

" King, we are here. "

Hearing the low shivering tone of driver jungkook nodded his head and walk out the car.

He look at the mansion which is decorated with blue lights.
He didn't took any single intrest on the mansion and walk inside the mansion.

Tugging hands inside his pant's pocket, jungkook walk earning a gasp from invited guest.

Guest gasp looking at handsome mans, young boys envy looking at his rare face structure while, young girls admire the beautiful man.

Jungkook stand in the corner of the mansion as he found the place calm and silent.
He took out his phone from his pocket and started checking the phone call he missed from his family members.

" Mr jeon i don't think using phone in party are legal. "

He roll his eyes hearing the irritating girlish tone.
He lift his gaze and found girl wearing a black ankle length dress reveling dress.

" I am kia, the birthday girl. "

He mentally slap girl, for being proud on her born.
He nodded his head showing no interest.

Kia internally growl at his behavior. She clear her thoart and speak further,

Kia : umm well i am alone tonight.

She said seductively checking him out.
Jungkook just clench his jaw at her slutty behavior.
He decide to not spoke further.

Kia walk closer towards jungkook while biting her lips.
She put her finger on his chest catching his cold attention.

He clench his hands into fist at her behavior, how dare to touch me.

Kia : i am alone tonight.

She inform him while whispering in her seductive tone and staring at him.
Hearing her nasty words, jungkook's blood boiled and he grab kia's index finger and broke her finger's bone.

Kia's scream when his hands cracked her bone.
She immediately release her hand from his steel grip.
She look at him with her teary eyes and gulp hard looking at his angry eyes.

He is boiling in anger.

Jungkook : if you are alone then go and study don't you dare to touch me again.

He said in his angry tone, causing her scare.
She immediately nodded her head and ran away from him.

He mumble swearing words while looking at the running figure.
'Fvcking bitch'

" Si-sir? "

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
: i respect every woman. Its just fiction i am not disrespecting woman. I am not stating that strppers are cruel or bad. I have no right to judge anyone. We should respect everyone. Its just fiction. Hope you won't offended
-Thank you.]

-------------------------------------------
-𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄-

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 💙✨🥀☁