"Listen to me Jungkook-ah. Calm down."

"Tell him to get the fuck away!"

"Jungkook-"

"He ruined my life!"

"Jungkook, it wasn't him!" Jimin screams. Jungkook quiets at once. "It was Jae all along!"

Jungkook's breath gets stuck in his throat. He looked at Taehyung who was standing there heading low.

"Ji-Jimin what?" He stutters.

"Yes. It's him. He did this and Taehyung is just the victim of this."

Jimin explains everything to Jungkook. Taehyung doesn't say a word in between. He just sits there in silence. Not even looking at Jungkook.

"I am gonna leave you two for some time." Jimin says and then gets up. He goes over to Yoongi's room, he wasn't home but Jimin gets in and locks the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung stay there in silence. No one says a word nor looks at each other.

But then Jungkook notices Taehyung's tears falling on his thighs wetting the cloth and he couldn't hold him back anymore. He went over to him and crouched in front of him. And took his hand in his slightly smaller ones.

"I- I am sorry." Jungkook says. His voice is still shaky. All this happened so quickly that he didn't get a chance to breathe.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, it's my fault too somehow. I should have been more careful." He sobs. This is the first time Jungkook has seen him like this. "I thought I was gonna lose you forever."

Jungkook brings Taehyung's hand closer to his mouth and kisses it.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry for not letting you say anything. I was scared. I was so scared." Taehyung holds him and brings him up to sit on the couch beside him.

"When I said that I am never leaving you, I meant it. I don't have the ability in myself to leave you. I am attached to you now." Taehyung says between his tears. "And this is why I was scared to lose you because this happened all of a sudden and I had no idea what to do." He explains his feelings. Jungkook understands it all.

Because he also feared losing the person he trusted the most.

"But- but I am thankful that it didn't go that far from where I would have no chance to fix it." Taehyung tells him. He is letting out everything that was inside of him.

"I am sorry. I don't wanna lose you." Jungkook says so too. And they both nod looking at each other with teary eyes.

"I know. I didn't hold your hand to let go that easily."

Jungkook's heart fills with warmth. He looks at Taehyun's face and thinks how can someone be this consistent even if Jungkook hurt him intentionally or unintentionally numerous times.

How can Taehyung still be willing to hold on to him when he always thought people just try to get away.

Taehyung isn't getting away.

He is holding on tighter.

Taehyung cups Jungkook's cheeks and wipes his tears with his thumb. And then presses a kiss on his cheeks.

"I need answers from him." Jungkook suddenly says.

"I am not letting this go without getting answers from him."

Taehyung nods.

He wants Jungkook to get his closure too.

__________