Chapter 15

"Uh hello?" Taehyung opens his door and doesn't recognize the person standing there.

"I am here to fix the switches." The man says and Taehyung remembers calling them 2 days ago because his bedroom switches were not working properly.

"Ah yes, come in." Taehyung shows him the room and the switches and the man starts working.

Taehyung had just woken up so he went to make some tea for himself.

Just then his phone rings and seeing the caller ID brings a smile on his face.

'Doll'

He picks up the phone and holds it between his ear and shoulder.

"Hey baby, remembering me early in the morning?" Taehyung teases. Smiles when he hears a snorting sound from the other end.

"Nah, I called to ask when are you doing the grocery shopping. Of course I miss you! Hello? I am your boyfriend?" Jungkook says and Taehyung couldn't help his laugh.

"Hmm I would have called you too. Need to hear your voice before I start my day." Taehyung takes a sip of his tea and makes a satisfied noise.

"I can't take all these diabetes level sap so early in the morning." Jungkook sounds so funny when he tries to act tsundere but fails every time because whatever he does Taehyung finds it cute.

He is whipped.

"Umm.. Tae.. Do you remember what you told me that day?" Jungkook asks suddenly and Taehyung can't really understand what he is talking about.

"About what?"

Jungkook pauses for a moment. There's complete silence.

"About... the L word..."

Taehyung doesn't need to see his face to know he is blushing right now. He knows Jungkook at least this much by now. Doesn't matter how rough and tough aura he shows. Taehyung knows he blushes when he is flustered.

"I meant it." Taehyung says. Having a look over to his bedroom. "You are someone like that, someone to be in L word with."

On the other line, Taehyung hears Jungkook's muffled squeals. His insides crave to see Jungkook right now.

"Shut up I- I'm not. Whatever, come to the game tomorrow. Last time you said you weren't there to watch basketball." Jungkook changes the subject quickly and Taehyung laughs out loud.

"Yeah so why should I come?"

"Because I need my lucky charm there."

When Jungkook says this, Taehyung's ears perk up. He gulps down some more tea.

"Oh really, I am your lucky charm now?"

"I am hanging up."

Taehyung doesn't get to tease any further as Jungkook cuts the call. He goes over to the sink to wash the cup when the electrician comes out of his room.

"Sir it's alright now. I will leave." The man fixes his cap and for a moment Taehyung thought he knew that face. But then he shakes his head because how will he know a random electrician right?

He closes his door when the man leaves and goes to work on his final projects of uni.

Jungkook dribbles the ball on court when he hears footsteps coming towards him. He turns his head back to see Jaewon standing a bit far.

"You didn't come for practice today. You know we have a match tomorrow right?" Jungkook keeps dribbling the ball around. He is trying hard to be social and civil.