Chapter 13

Jungkook was right. Taehyung will never get enough of Jungkook.

Because the way Taehyung keeps showing up outside of his class, practice ground just to drag him aside and steal a kiss, he knows Taehyung won’t be able to live without it.

They remain hidden from the public though. Because Jungkook is still cautious about coming out in public. And Taehyung fully understands that. He never forced Jungkook into anything and he will not with this too.

But he is allowed to steal him for sometime. After all, he is his- wait- what is he?

"Wait Taehyung!" Jungkook places a hand between their lips when Taehyung tries to kiss him. He is grabbing Jungkook by the waist, both of them pressed together in the janitor's closet.

This is like their new favorite place to hide.

"What?" Taehyung asks with a frown.

"What am I to you?" Jungkook asks. He looks very serious and in no mood to be joking.

"What?" Taehyung repeats. He is so confused.

"Am I your, you know, boyfriend or something." Jungkook hesitantly asks. He feels a bit shy to ask this to be honest.

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"I need to know where we stand!" Jungkook sounds defensive.

"Of course you are. Well if you wanna be fuck buddies then-" Taehyung starts to say and Jungkook pushes him away to go but Taehyung is quick enough to grab his wrist and yank him on his chest again.

"I was kidding! If I wanted that, I wouldn't wait this long for you and would have asked the second day that, "Hey, I like your body, let's fuck"

That earns another smack on his chest and Taehyung hugs him, hides him in his chest.

"You are my baby, my doll." He whispers in Jungkook's ear.

"That sounds the total opposite of my appearance and personality." Jungkook pulls his head back to look at Taehyung.

"I don't care. I see the soft side of you and you are gonna be my doll." Taehyung finally succeeds in stealing a kiss and Jungkook couldn't help but give it back.

Taehyung's hand roams over his waist and slips under his shirt, Jungkook shudders and groans in the kiss when the cold hand touches the skin and sends a shiver and tingling sensation to all over his body.

"I need to go! I have class!" Jungkook pulls away and Taehyung pouts.

"Ditch the class."

"I would rather ditch you." Jungkook says and Taehyung looks very much offended. Jungkook kisses his cheeks and leaves, knowing that he will have to make up to him later.

But before he enters the class, Jimin caught him.

"What is you hiding from me?" Jimin asks with narrowed eyes.

"Are, Jimin."

"Don't you dare to correct my grammar Jeon." Jimin points a finger at him. Jungkook thinks it's better not to fight with him.

"I- I am not hiding anything." They both enter the class together.

"I literally saw you with Taehyung."

Shit. He got caught, didn't he?

"Yoongi hyung didn't tell you anything?" Jungkook asks.