1.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jay

"Really? You don't have a beer, man? What were you thinking when you called me?" I say, closing the fridge.

Will shrugs and continues to watch the hockey game that we wanted to watch together after a long shift. However, my brother apparently doesn't care at all.

"Go to the supermarket across the street if it's such a big problem for you," my brother says, and I frown, already putting on my jacket.

"One o'clock in the morning, man."

"Are you a cop or what? Do you think they'll kidnap you?"

I look at Will with disgust. He asks me to buy a beer, but I close the door loudly and quickly go down to the street.

I cross the road and already open the door to the supermarket, but suddenly a girl flies into me, and I feel something unpleasantly sticky starting to flow through my jacket and jeans.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," the stranger begins to chatter while I look at the colored paints, which are now hardly possible to wash off my clothes.

I look up and meet the frightened gaze of a young girl. She nervously adjusts her long dark hair and constantly bites her lip, looking at me, then at the spilled paints.

Why did she need paints at such a time? And so urgently that she literally ran out of the supermarket.

"I'm sorry, I just... I was really in a hurry and didn't see you. I'm sorry," the girl continues to say.

I look into her brown eyes and shake my head.

"Say thank you that I only need to cross the road and I will be at my brother's house. And I won't have to walk around like this all over the city," I try to calm her down somehow and smile slightly at her.

The girl noticeably stops being nervous and lets out a laugh.

"I'll buy you everything you wanted to buy before I spilled paint on you," the girl offers, and I shake my head.

"No, don't. I'd better go home," I don't want to stand on the street like this and wait for her to buy me a beer.

Anyway, I don't want to drink it anymore and watch this fucking hockey.

I want to take a shower and go to bed. My night is already ruined.

"I'm really sorry about what happened. It's totally my fault," I look at how disappointed she lowers her head and sighs.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She immediately raises her head and nods, looking at me carefully.

"Why do you need paints? It's late..."

"Oh, I just... I suddenly got inspired, but there was no right color at home, and I ran to the only supermarket that is now open. And it turned out in vain..."

"So you are an artist?" I clarify grinning.

"Beginner, I guess."

I nod and realize that very soon this paint will finally dry on my jeans, so I try to finish the conversation as soon as possible and go home to my brother.

"Well, I have to go and try to wash it all off," I say, looking away from the girl.

"I apologize again..." she pauses to find out my name.

"Jay," I hold out my hand to her and she smiles and touches it warmly.

"Ella."

Beautiful. Just like her.

I quickly come to my senses and take a step back.

"I hope you finish your painting," I say, looking into her eyes.

She smiles and nods.

"I hope you wash your jeans."

I let out a chuckle and finally turn around to cross the road and go into Will's house.

"Wow! Did you have time to go to the festival of colors?" Will laughs as soon as I walk into the house.

I immediately walk into the room, take off my clothes and go into the shower, remembering her eyes.

Ella...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N: aahhhh, already love them so muuuch
what do u think