Chapter 2

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

'I'll be heading out Estel, here.' Y/N said as she dropped a semi-heavy pouch on the table as her elf's tiny feet skipped on over, "Give yourself a lovely treat, okay? I won't be back early, so help yourself, alright?"

Estel took the pouch with a joyful hop with her big round eyes and ears perked up, trying very hard to contain her excitement but clearly, no one's being fooled. 'Thank you, Miss!'

Y/N chuckled as she swung open the front door to her now empty house, taking a swift peek to the left and right before, poof, vanishing in thin air.

♡♡♡

In a blink of an eye, she felt her boots on a soft landing, squishy almost. It's been a while since she had to apparate a distance more than 10 kilometers...

Instantly, she was hit with the delightful smell of roasted Chicken, the sounds of pots and pans clanking against each other somehow involuntarily brought her lips to a smile, especially the mumbles of voices she hadn't heard in a month.

One knock, Two knocks, Three kno—

'Y/N!!!!!'

A big huff left the Ravenclaw's throat as she felt the air being punched out of her stomach when Caleb wrapped, no practically strangled Y/N in his arms, his grip continuously tightening to the point where flashbacks of The Devil's Snare were coming back.

'Caleb, you're going to turn Y/N into a purple goblin." Aidan chuckled.

With that, Caleb released the Ravenclaw as she huffed as if she had just played 10 matches of Quidditch in a row before standing straight again.

'Y/N's here!' Mrs Weasley's voice echoed through the Burrow. Heavy footsteps from the stairs then followed as Harry, Ron, Ginny and George appeared.

Not to lie but Y/N could feel her heart being touched by seeing everyone's eyes lit up, heck her own ones were about to build a waterfall.

Not a single word was spoken between them as they all embraced each other in deep, long hugs. A month may seem fast to most people, but to them, it's been a long, long, long 30 days.

Y/N turned over to her left and was met with Mrs Weasley's warm smile. 'Oh, come here.' Mrs Weasley sighed as they both embraced each other.

30 days of self isolation really took a toll on Y/N, more so than she thought it would.

'How are you?' Y/N asked as Mrs Weasley responded with a dismissive wave. 'Never better.' she smiled with a small nudge of her head towards her friends, 'I've been too occupied feeding your little friends over there.'

'Well it's what they say mum.' George shrugged as he dragged a chair out from the dining table and sat, 'the more the merrier.'

Soft giggles filled the dining area as food began flying out of the kitchen to the table, Mrs Weasley swinging her wand around like a music conductor, but instead of music, it's food that's listening to her command.