Chapter 30

"Miss Sequila, have you worked before in this domain?" asks the man as Sequila, with confidence replied "I never worked in a restaurant before, especially in the kitchen.. but I want to give it a go and put my culinary skills to the test, after all this is the best I can do" the man slowly nods his head before grabbing his pencil "Well miss Sequila, you know what they say, in order to get experience you first need to get a job, but how do you get a job if you don't have the necessary experience? such a dilemma..".

     Handing over the contract of work Sequila's face lighted up when she saw the word *Approved* on the paper "Welcome to the team miss, I hope you get the grasp of everything fast and that you succeed in this career, you start tomorrow and we will discuss your work schedule, alright?" the two stood up and they shook hands "Of course sir, anytime" and with that Sequila left the place with a big smile on her face, heading towards her home "He also didn't mentioned the eye patch.. this is the best day ever!" aw.. is it far better than cuddling with Y/N?

     "Good job on your first day Y/N, I guess your multiple chain of skills will be a big use for us! at the moment you'll be called, simply, a technician, good enough for you? asks a middle aged man whose beard was wiser than the turtle itself "Works with me as long as I can put food on the plate for the family you know?" the man raised up his eyebrows in surprise "You have a family? at this young age?-" "Sir no.. I don't have a family, I just have.. well, let's just say my family is a big one".

     Making a laugh like that one dad who manages to break the sound barrier with his sneeze Y/N started to chuckle to himself "My apologies son, I guess an old man can sometimes get the wrong ideas, whatever the case might be boy be sure to always love your family! you will regret it soon enough, and a man from experience is telling you this, now come" putting his arms behind him like a military general the two slowly started heading outside the building.

     "If it isn't the Azuki herself.. how are you doing dearie?" speaks a soft voiced Coconut while taking a sip from her coffee as Azuki took a sit across the table "I should be asking you the same thing Coconut" Azuki's eyes slowly started to trail off at her collar which made the younger cat envious "Hehe.. what's the matter Azuki? irritated that you don't have a collar yourself?" she makes a soft giggle as Azuki puffed her cheeks out "Heh.. anyway Azuki, what are you doing?".

     The two decided to hang you as cats and to chat about life itself without anyone else, and no they didn't decided to hang out in a back alley, they are currently in a cafe that wasn't exactly too crowded "So Y/N and Sequila situation is pretty confusing to you? well Azuki love itself is a very confusing concept.. but once you get the grip on it, love can become a powerful weapon, don't worry dear you'll see them soon enough together and you'd beg them to spend some time with you".

     The waitress came around again and this time noticed Azuki "Hello cutie! what would you want me to get you?" Azuki taken aback her tail just skyrocketed, not knowing what to say "Heh she didn't got a menu and just came in.. get her a hot chocolate" says Coconut as the waitress nodded her head, walking away to take more orders. "Azuki you gotta start to be less afraid of the people and actually appear like an adult, just when will your brain will truly see the light..'.

     Eventually the cup of hot chocolate came and Azuki thanked the maid "There, I actually spoke, is that good enough?" Coconut smiled but shook her head "I am afraid it is not.. anyway.. are you sure you don't want to get some sweets too?" as the two started to slowly trail off into all sort of subjects, a chair was suddenly pulled away from the table as a third person joined in the table, which only brought confusing upon the two other nekos..

     But that was only when Azuki realized who the person really was "Maple? how did you-" "I followed you behind since I saw you leave Y/N's apartment" Coconut was a bit confused indeed but she quickly made the connection that she was S/N's neko "You know that Y/N is really angry with your master right?" asked Coconut as Maple lets out a sad sigh "I know.. I know.. she didn't took care of Azuki but she had a really good reason! she's really sick! really, really sick! I don't know what it is since the doctors didn't said anything but.. at the moment she's in the hospital".

     Hearing such news both of Coconut and Azuki's faces dropped through the table, especially Coconut as guilt started to eat her from the inside since she yelled so much at poor S/N "Then why didn't she-" "Because you didn't let her finish her sentences Coconut, that's why she didn't said anything, instead she decided to suffer in silence, I tried to contact you first Coconut but you wouldn't pick up.. then I tried with.. Y/N was his name? but all the damn time the same robot voice would come in saying the person is not available".

     "Is she gonna make it..?" asks Azuki as Maple remained silent on the question, bringing an awkward tense towards the group "Let's just say she needs proper treatment.. where are her brothers? she requested to see them a week ago" Azuki and Coconut looked at one another and eventually, with a cough Coconut decided to turn serious mode "Even though the two literally started hating each other guts we can't ignore such thing, Azuki go get Y/N and I'll get B/N, Maple you'll come with me since I do need help with B/N.. he can be a handful".

     Moving back at Y/N's apartment, Y/N was sitting on the couch currently trying to find something interesting as background noise "Jeez.. nothing is interesting enough to keep me focused.." he lets a political show running in the background as he grabbed into the laptop, browsing through some more job announcements. It's always a good idea to have a backup plan plus he's not too sure if he wants to stick with the current job "I wonder what Sequila is doing.. it's almost evening and she didn't came back..".

     He looked around for his phone but then reality struck him across the face, neither of them has a phone so all Y/N can do is to either go to Sequila's workplace, or wait it out. So of course he decided to wait out since he knows that Sequila is a very strong woman, not too sure if he's strong enough to combat the worry however "I'm sure nothing bad happened to her.." as he went back searching through the internet in hope for jobs the door suddenly burst open, which made Y/N to quickly sit up on his feet startled.

     Upon looking at the door he noticed a desperate and at the urge of tears Azuki who literally dashed towards Y/N for a comforting hug "Azuki! what happened to you? someone hurt you? talk to me.." he rubs the top of her head as Azuki controlled her tears "It's about S/N.. remember Maple? and the small hangout with Coconut at that cafe? well Maple followed me and..-" she explained the situation as calmly as she could, and when she was finally done Y/N's face showed pure terror "..I was so stupid to think that S/N would go back on my word and not take care of You Azuki...".

     He quickly shut the laptop and went to grab his wallet and keys, before grabbing Azuki by the hand and making a run outside, of course locking the door behind him "So does that mean you forgive S/N..?" "No Azuki.. I am the one who should ask for forgiveness, I was such a fool to think that.. ..let's just get to the darn hospital, where is it?" "We'll need a taxi for that.. I think it's around two miles from here..?" nodding his head he stood vigilant for any taxies. After a while later Sequila has arrived in front of Y/N's apartment.

     "Phew.. man today was a day full of wonders.. the restaurant itself runs so smoothly and it's exactly on my taste" as Sequila was having a moment with her workplace and all, she climbed on the stairs and as any other person in the existence she started cursing them. Eventually she reached at the door of her home and went to open it, problem was that the handle wouldn't budge.. "What?" she stared confused at the door before starting to knock on it "Y/N! it's me! Sequila! the future wife! open up!" but no answer,, this make Sequila sigh "I guess he didn't returned yet.. guess I'll wait out here..".

---*To be continued*---