Chapter 29

"What do you even know to do except for fighting?" asks Y/N while trying his best to fix the front door, Sequila gave him a deadly glare as she pointed the dust brusher right towards him "I will impale this between your eyes with all my might! I am basically a maid compared to you Y/N!" "Alright alright Sequila.. whatever you say.. don't come crying to me if you're too scared to fight the evil kitchen monster which is the oven-" at that moment the brush hit the door next to Y/N's head, who slowly turned around to eye a pissed off maid.

     "Don't underestimate my power as a housewife, I can do a lot of things even if I was kept inside the cell for years! fix the damn door then you'll clean up the shelves!" walking to get her brush back she stepped into the kitchen, soon enough a small giggle coming from the couch "I didn't knew miss Sequila was so dominant over master.. I wonder which is which when it comes to parenting hood" "Azuki I will get the water hose from the hallway and spray you with it!" says Y/N with a blush on his face, while Azuki just giggled even more.

     The trio were now currently back at Y/N's apartment and were doing a general clean around the place since it was in horrible condition, Y/N was fixing all the broken things while Sequila cleaned all the filthy things, Azuki? was trying her best to help out too by giving morale. "Hey Master I have a question.. will Sequila stick with us?" and that question made Y/N stop from using the screwdriver, he sighs out loudly before standing up to look at Azuki.

     "I honestly don't know.. I proposed to her to stay with us until she gets back on her feet.." and at that moment a realization blew up in Azuki's little mind.. excuse me, BIG mind. "Okay master.." appearing to be sad Y/N slightly shook his head before going back to his work, Azuki on the other hand went into the kitchen and asked Sequila the same question "While I would like to stick around I don't think Y/N will approve on such a thing, he saw really well what type of girl I am.. and when I'm angry I might do things I'll regret later on".

     Nodding her head Azuki was clearly not satisfied with both of their answers, so quietly and steady she walked back in the living room and jumped into the couch, which thankfully didn't get Y/N's attention. Picking her own phone up from her secret spot she started to message Coconut, the neko girl will become the best wing woman there will ever be for her own master and her own miss Sequila, she really has to give her a nickname.. *Hello Coconut! I once again ask for your emotional support!*.

     "Azuki can you give me a couple of specific screws?" Hearing this Azuki quickly moved her head towards him, before making a dive next to him, upon landing on the floor she rolled into her feet and with a big smile on her face said "What can this neko do for you?" "I think you're even more energetic than before.. okay hand me some door screws, 7.5 x 95MM" putting on a huge poker face she looked at the bag of many different screws "Master I don't know which is which.." he sighs out loud before diving into the bag, pulling out the respective screw "Search for this".

     After a short period, with her tail wagging around while searching for the screws, she eventually pulled out enough interesting looking metals for Y/N to use before she walked back to the couch "Now to continue my operation.." she spoke quietly to herself before checking her phone *Are you alright Azuki? is your body in pain from your transformation?* *Frankly not! I need you for something else! how do I make Y/N and Sequila a couple?* "You know Master, now I need a collar so I won't be captured by weird people and get sent to weird places".

     "Collar..? I am not treating you like a damn animal, in my eyes you are a human" she smiled when he mentioned that, she's happy to know that Y/N doesn't sees her as a tool.. "I know that master, but laws are laws.. when we walked all the way back home we could've gotten stopped by the police.. if that were to happen I wouldn't be sitting here talking about the collar now would I?" Y/N was put on thought, he had absolutely no idea such thing existed in the first place "She's right Y/N, you better get a collar with her name on it if you don't want to get involved with that law".

     Spoke Sequila while having a literal apron on her, which, made Y/N burst into laughter for some reason "Hmph.. someone really wants to get stuffed with potatoes and get inside the oven.." Sequila then just went back in the kitchen clearly annoyed, this made Azuki a bit upset before she turned to Y/N "Master! don't just laugh at her like that! you were really rude!" "I'm sorry but.. seeing her in an apron? is cute!" Azuki was taken back by Y/N's remark. man love sure is weird.. or so Azuki thought.

     *So you noticed too how the two are basically love birds? hehe, that's a tough question to answer Azuki.. try to inspect what they do most of the time, or just straight up talk to them about one another, I'm sure you'll succeed* Azuki puts the phone away as she peeked over Y/N, who was checking the door by opening it and closing it "He said Sequila looked cute in the apron.. but he also laughed at the matter.. these are confusing times indeed.." her best bet was to talk with Sequila, mainly because she's a girl, Azuki's a girl.. and girls get really along when it comes to stuff like this.

     Afternoon was rolling on the trio and Y/N managed to fall asleep on the couch from all the work he was doing, work that was tasked by Sequila to move things around to change the atmosphere a bit "And that's how you make the famous scrob with bacon, Azuki" the cat girl stared at the oven and then at Sequila "You know so much about cooking.." Sequila smiles widely, remembering her past "All of that thanks to mom who was the best in the kitchen.. she always taught me how to make different things.. and now, that role is mine to take upon to teach you".

     Reaching out for her to pet her.. Sequila stopped mid air, she was too skeptical about it so she slowly restrained her hand to herself. However, Azuki noticed this and with a smile, she dived her head towards her hand, making Sequila yelp a bit "Don't worry master Y/N won't get mad if you pet me, after all you are my master too now, Sequila" a bit confused by her words she decided to not give too much thought, instead she started to slowly rubs Azuki's head as soon enough, the cat started to purr.

     Sequila starred in awe at Azuki and even stopped from petting, which made Azuki slightly confused as she perked her eyes at her, who noticed the small tears falling down on her cheek "That son of..- he tortured me with so many nekos in all different ways which made me hate them.. but.. sitting here.. petting you, it has a total different feeling to it.." she said quietly as she resumed the petting, further enhancing Azuki's purrs as the girl couldn't help but smile even more.

     Azuki however dived in for a hug which taken Sequila back "Aren't you happy that you have your own neko now? will that make you stick with us? I can always be your catnapion too!" "I.. I can't stay forever.." And Azuki did not like that so instead she chose to break the hug and appeared sad "But master Y/N would love to have you around here! don't look so bad on yourself just because of your past and problems, together.. we can always over come these problems and make you live a happy life".

     Sequila stared at Azuki silently, not really sure what to say, she didn't expect her to be this kind of neko "Y/N is asleep at the moment.. and we lack money.. I know the problems you two have so don't try to hide them away from me, how about we cook some more and afterwards we try to resolve the financial problem?" suggests Azuki as Sequila looked at the scrob, gently  smiling as she grabbed a fork, cutting a small piece and feeding it to Azuki, which happily munched on it "Okay kitty.. seems like you are smarter than you appear to be, let's get cooking shall we?".

---*To be continued*---