Chapter 21

The little feet walked in the dark lonely night, the small arms wrapped around herself to bring some warmth into her cold unfortonate fate, the weather was threathing her life if she decided to remain outside any further and not seek any shelter "Have I been a bad kitty to deserve such things I wonder.." someone give that damn cat a hug. Her current objective was easy, reach Coconut's residence and hope to God she will be taken in, she started walking towards her place and currently she's been on the road for hours, worst thing of all was that it started to get really chilly.

     Looking up at the dark sky she noticed how the moon was shining through the clouds at her, making her feel a little bit creeped out as she hurried towards her destination. After half an hour of walking and occasionally stopping to see some food in the trash but eventually continuing her walk, she reached to the place she can call a second home. Quickly walking up to the door she knocked on it nonstop as she wanted to see Coconut faster, she's the only one she can ask for big hugs and love at the moment, and we don't talk about B/N.

     Shortly after the door opens wide as the warm breeze hits Azuki right in the face, looking up she saw no one else but the woman herself "Hm? who's pulling pranks at such hours-" "Down here!" looking down the Coco makes a small gasp before quickly grapping Azuki by the armspits, lifting her up in her arms and walking back inside. Closing the door Coco sits on the couch and starts showering Azuki with kisses who which started to giggle out loud "Oh how much I have missed you little heart! look at you how sweet and gentle you are! oh I am so glad you came by!".

     Hugging her tightly Azuki finally felt some warmth that she craved for quite the time "Where is Y/N hm? is he with his brother?" Azuki shakes her head "No.. still away in that trip.." Coco makes a sad face but then reality struck her "Wait.. you came all the way here.. on your own.. DURING NIGHT TIME?" Azuki slowly nods her head and looks away from Coco, which sighs out loud before petting her on the back "It's alright sweetheart.. I'm glad you came but.. DON'T do that ever again! you could've get in big trouble..-".

     Coconut stopped from talking suddenly and looks at Azuki more carefully, grabbing into her chin slow and softly and looking at her, in an inspecting matter "Your cheek is puffed out a bit.. and you seem a little bit thinner.. Azuki what happened?" the little cat remained silent and looked away from Coconut's gaze. Sighing Coconut stood up and walked towards the kitchen, setting down Azuki at the table "Let's get you something to eat first okay? would you like some tea too?" a loud growl echoed in the kitchen and Coco giggled out loud "I guess someone is really hungry..".

     A small amount of time passes and the two are not enjoying a second dinner together like mom and daughter "How's the food Azuki?" munching happily Azuki smiled widely "It's really good! it tickles my taste buds! I love your cooking Coconut!" she makes a faint laugh before sipping from her tea "Now that you have food filling you belly.. tell me, why do you have that slap mark? who hurt you Azuki?" from all cheers and happy smiles Coconut turned serious out of the blue,  gripping into the mug tightly.

     Azuki remained silent.. but this time however, after a short while, she spoke "The landlord of Y/N's apartment came and asked for the rent, he got angry that Y/N was not home and.. kicked me out, I tried to grab my phone but.. he slapped me and.." Coconut places the mug down and growls under her breath "Say no more.. I understand what happened, Y/N and I will more than likely have a talk about something rather important.. now Azuki, feel free to stay here before he returns, don't worry about B/N I'll make sure he won't bother you so much".

     Standing up Coco rubs Azuki's head before letting her eating in peace and heading towards the living room. Once sat down on the couch again she got a grip of her phone and dialed S/N "I really must know why she neglected Azuki so MUCH" Coconut's slowly turning into a yandere and I don't like the energy we have created in the studio today- "Hello Coconut! how are you doing?" S/N's voice came through from the other end as it made Coco's ears flutter a bit in the air "I am doing fine but most importantly, how is Azuki doing?".

     A small silence has been created between the two before eventually S/N spoke "She's doing okay, I have been to her place yesterday and-" "STOP BULLSHITTING WITH ME S/N! ..I would've yelled my guts at you if a certain kitty cat was not here in the same place with me! Azuki got kicked out from Y/N's apartment due to not paying the rent! She is so damn thin! she was slapped by the landlord! she's been through so much pain and even now you cannot be HONEST with your heart and me?!".

     "C-Coco look it's not my fault okay?! I have my problems to attend to in life-" "Don't you hit me with that shit! I don't want to hear NONE of it! last time I checked Y/N has specifically tasked you to look after Azuki! at how much I hate that he left Azuki alone at the very least he made sure to get Azuki a babysitter! he confided in you S/N and what do you do? both betraying your promise and hurt the little soul! when was the last time you fucking CAME to her place and looked at her?!".

     While Coconut was yelling at the phone some footsteps creep behind her as some arms wraps around her "Honey why the hell are you yelling at this hour-" knowing that it was no one else but B/N Coconut quickly pulled his arms away before looking dead into his eyes, covering the phone too "Please I will talk to you later now let me deal with this thing before I drag you into it, go to the kitchen there is Azuki having a meal, keep her some company while you're at it! come on move those legs already!" B/N not really understanding what made Coco being in such a rage, decided to not intervene at the moment and slowly walk away.

     Bringing the phone back to her ear she continued the arguement "It was three weeks ago but Maple came around and brought her some food and all! played with her too! before leaving back to my place-" "YOU had to get to her not Maple! what the hell is wrong with you S/N! I thought you were the smartest out of the sibling bond! It's no use arguing with you over the phone, at least Azuki is with me now and nothing will harm her again while under my care, if you wish to speak with any of us EVER again, I expect something FAR greater than a simple apology".

     With that she hung up the phone and threw it into the couch, rubbing her temples in rage "The daring on that woman! Y/N got her a neko girl and now she doesn't care about anything else no more! hmph.." sighing she walked back int othe kitchen, only to be greeted by B/N using one of his many cat toys to play with Azuki while she was trying to hit the small birdie on the rod. Leaning into the doorway Coconut watched the scene unfold between her eyes and she couldn't help but smile "At least this can bring some smiles on my face.. jeez Y/N.. just when the hell are you gonna return..".

                                                            ---*To be continued*---