Chapter 15

---*Your POV*---

     "So you managed to survive fresh meat.. that's quite impressing if you ask me, don't sweat it though.. your luck just ran out" the same girl with the bandage on her eyes taunted me, sticking her tongue out even. That's one annoying deadly piece of shit "I did, what's the big surprise huh?" "Mainly people tend to die within the first minutes. .but hey, you came in with surprises.." she winks at me, or blinks, before walking away from me. "Oh my oh my so many people survived the first game today! Where is the fun in that?! Unacceptable.. but I'll take it since we have new guys!" the crazy man spoke, making me want to snap his neck even more.

     As I was looking around to see where I should get going and for possible escape routes the speakers went off again "Alright maggots! First to get back to your prison cell wins something really special! Get moving!" Almost everyone started running towards God knows where as few others, including me, just casually walked back. What if all of this is just a test and whoever goes there first will be eaten alive? I've been in this hellhole long enough to understand what's going on around here, but.. how is that fucker monitoring us? Isn't he supposed to do his 'job' at that daycare? Or.. is it a recruiting or scamming people into this hell?

     Whatever the case may be, I suddenly heard a cough behind me and I peek behind, to see the same girl.. what the absolute fuck does she wants from me? "Hey fresh meat, how you doin'?" "What do you want from me you pirate wanna be?" I could see the rage building up inside that blue pastel eye as she stared right into my afterlife soul, gulping I tried a japanese style apology "S-Sorry.." she did raised her fist to strike me but stopped midair "What did I told you idiot? Keep talking like that and it will get you a sweet home underground!".

     She sighs out of frustration before walking past me "You coming yet?" She looks behind her at me as she stops from walking, praying to God first I decided to follow her behind "So uh.. why are you being somewhat nice?" "Personal reasons boy, you clearly have no idea how all of this work at all, you got yourself into a deathhole" "Are there any escapes from here..?" "As far as I know none, I have been here for three years if you are curious.. haven't been able to find one at all".

     I have no idea why this girl is trying to stay next to me but hey it's better than being all alone right..? "Are you suffering from attention by any chance..?" She gives me a glare and I moved a little away from her "Okay okay.. you are not so threating as you were at first.. why?" "Because you actually survived the first game you've ever been into, and so far you aren't a cold killer or weirdo or whatever, you saw the empty eye socket I have, yeah, it's because one of these fuckers which I killed without mercy in cold blood, so be advised to not try anything funny with me" why do I have a feeling tjat's a huge lie..

     Not like I want too.. I mean she's a pretty girl at first glance but with deadly behavior.. her hair is even shorter than mine which is weird for a girl but.. this place ain't the ordinary world no more "Okay hear me out.. how about we uh.. make a team?" She raises her eyebrow, eager to listen some more "You know what they say.. two minds are better than one.. if we work together we may escape from this hell" she thinks for a while as she kept silent, but I've seen a smirk forming on her lips "Y/N, never trust anyone in this place, that's what is gonna get you killed.. but I like this idea".

     How the hell does she knows my name..? "But, we're getting revenge on that fucker.. he took away my brother and sister" well I have never killed anyone.. but as long as she deals with him then I guess it's fine "..First we look for escape routes then we try and kill that demented son of a bitch, and what's your name.?" She seemed hesitant, but gave in eventually "Sequoia, now come on let's go faster since YOU DO NOT want to get caught at night.. start a pace Y/N" I wonder why..?

     As we were jogging our way back to the prison I saw dead bodies all around, making me shiver a bit in fear, Sequoia..? Noticed that and gave me a reasuring look "You will to tell me that dead bodies scare you but crazy tigers don't? Don't worry Y/N you are fine.. these bodies are from the other day, a riot have been caused by some fuckers.." so this is a literal prison after all huh, still, can't get over her display of kindness.. is she planning something?

     "As cruel as that piece of shit can be.. he actually treats good people as they deserve, you know, no talking back or fighting or make riots.. these sorts of stuff, so I suggest that since you are new around here you keep up a good reputation, no matter what he does to drive you insane, and if we want to cook the plan up we'll need to share a cell" she's already rushing things way too fast isn't she? Though she's right.. "Okay how can we do that?" I ask her as she fell on her thoughts, she knows everything around here better than I do so it's best to let her think, maybe get her to teach me about this island?

     There's a lot of steps we have to follow in order to make our escape with our flesh still intact, but just how..? How much time will that take us? "Mentain the good reputation and ask for another cell mate, or cause a fight with your cellmate, they will change them with anothet onez either of your choice or by random" she knows so damn much.. all I can hope for is not for a huge cellmate to deal with, at the moment we need to go back to the prison and do this step.

  ---*Azuki's POV*---

     "And that's pretty much my past.. recap, join this cruel world.. get abandoned by mom.. starve on the streets for years.. been put into that asylum.. get adopted by Y/N.. and now live a happy life! With you!" Maple hugs me as she puts me on top of her shoulders, I am so damn tall now! The air hitting my face at a fast pace! Maple's past is reallt heartbreaking.. but she's fun to be around! Right now we were taking a walk around the new town, since I'll be living here apparently.. without Y/N..

     Maple must've noticed that I got sad, somehow, so she grabbed me and hugged me once more, spinning around making the world tremble within my eyes, it was fun though! "Come on Azuki let's go get some nice cooked food! Then.. then we go play with master S/N! She's fun to play with too!" "..Will Y/N join us too?" She remained silent for a couple of seconds before giggling "He will.. in a month.. don't be sad little Azuki he's gonna be back as soon as you can blink!" That's not reasuring enough! Hmph.. just you wait Y/N! Just you wait until you come back home! Azuki will teach you a big lesson!

 ---*To be continued*---