christmas N.R

CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS

warnings-don't believe there is any

warnings-
don't believe there is any.

plot/request-
you are the youngest avenger (you were rescued from the red room) and you celebrate Christmas at the avengers compound in upstate New York by the lake!

character-
the readers name is Rosie or
y/n and you are 13

I'm sorry if this is really bad phaha

ROSIE POV

Today was my third Christmas with the avengers, I am so excited I love it, I never got to celebrate Christmas in the red room...obviously.

We were staying in the compound for the Christmas break instead of staying in the tower and I really like it! There is a huge lake outside the compound but it's freezing so we can't go on the boat there which is bummer but it's fine. The compound has the big wear house stuff and main compound but we also have the less modern house which we are currently staying, Tony says that it has a more "Christmassy" feeling.

——

To say I was excited was an understatement, the last three Christmases I've had have been so much fun and I always get loads of presents, especially from Tony.

I woke up at 6:02 AM, it was still dark outside but I could see it was snowing and I was excited, when it snows I get to play in it which is so fun because we have snow ball fights, make snowman's and snow angels.

I looked at the end of my bed as there was my stocking, filled with presents. Steve says that a big fat man called Saint Nick comes and delivers presents but then him and Tony then had a debate because apparently Steve was being old fashioned and that he's called farther Christmas or Santa Claus and I prefer that, this argument happens every year.

I wondered if he was still here but then realised that it's too early for him to be so I put on my dressing gown and reindeer slippers and stood looking outside at the snow for a bit.

When I  checked the time again I realised it was already 7:00 which means I am allowed downstairs so I grab my stocking and run downstairs to the kitchen. "Incoming," I hear what sounds like Tony say as I run into the kitchen. "Morning honey," Wanda says to me as I run and put my stocking on the sofa. "HI!" I reply happily. "Slow down, Rosie you're going to hurt yourself!" Nat calls to me.

"Come onnnnnnnnnn," I whine grabbing Steve and Tony's arms trying to pull them into the living room. "Hold on Rosie, be patient," Nat said. "We're drinking our coffees," she adds. "You can drink in the living room," I reply and go into the living room sitting on the sofa as the rest of the team come in and do the same.

"Go on then," Bruce says motioning to my presents in my stocking I was holding. I eagerly started unwrapping my presents Santa put in my stocking.

——

I finished unwrapping my stocking presents and the team unwrapped some of their presents as they don't have big stockings.

I got loads of stuff like, jewellery, a new Apple Watch (they are rich obvs😭), money, gift cards, makeup like lipgloss, mascara etc, scrunchies, mini candles, and loads more little bits and bobs. I still had a bunch more presents to unwrap from the team and a few more from Santa which where by/underneath our huge Christmas tree but Steve says we have to have breakfast before I can unwrap anymore.

Wanda was making breakfast with Nat well nat attempting to help so I managed to convince Tony to take me to Starbucks because I got a voucher.

I put on my trainers, a hoodie and a coat, still in my pyjamas but it doesn't matter and run outside to one of Tony's many cars but the one of the drive of this particular house (the rest in the main part of the compound idk)

We get in and I have a list of all the teams orders and we start driving.

We go through the drive through as it's so much easier as the main store isn't open because of Christmas, I felt bad for the people working today.

I pulled out the list that I wrote all the teams orders on:

Starbies list:
•Tasha: flat white
•Tony: nitro coldbrew
•Steve: pikes place with room for milk and sugar
•Bruce: plain latte
•Clint: iced latte
•Thor: doesn't care surprise him
•Sam: peppermint mocha
•Wands: passion tea lemonade
•Bucky: pikes place with EXTRA EXTRA room for milk and sugar
•MEEEE: strawberry açai refresher with lemonade
(I got these of the internet phaha)

Once I read the order out and apologised it was so long and forced Tony to give a big tip which he didn't care about luckily.

We pay well Tony did he also didn't let me use my voucher and told me to save it which is good. Luckily it wasn't busy so we weren't holding anyone up with our giant order.

Once we get all our drinks and I have them on my lap and in drink holders we drive back home.

——

"WERE HOME!!" I shout as me and Tony struggle to told all the drinks, we make our way to the kitchen and put down the drinks. Everyone thanks us and takes their drinks.

"Breakfast is just about ready, can you go and help Bucky set the table детка," Nat asks me and I nod and go and help Bucky set the table for breakfast and then sit down as Wanda, Nat and Steve bring out breakfast and I start eating.

——————————
authors note
——————————
Thank you for reading and I'm sorry it isn't very good phaha but it's an update at least so yeah.

Make sure to vote, comment, follow me and add my books to your favourites if you enjoy them!

Comment "Christmas" for more!!

(996)