☀️ Happily Ever After ☀️

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm the first lost princess.." Rapunzel mumbles. Mother Gothel sighs. "Please, speak up, Rapunzel. You know how I hate the mumbling." She tells her.

"I am the first lost princess! Aren't I?" Rapunzel asks, insistently. Mother Gothel stares at her, wide eyed. "Did I mumble, Mother? Or should I even call you that?" Rapunzel sneers, with a glare.

Mother Gothel scoffs. "Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" She asks, opening her arms for a hug.

Rapunzel roughly shoves Mother Gothel. "It was you! It was all you!" Rapunzel states. Mother Gothel looks shocked, before frowning. "Everything I did, was to protect you." She tells Rapunzel.

Rapunzel shoves Mother Gothel aside, then storms down the stairs. "Rapunzel!" She scolds. "I spent my entire life hiding from people who would use me for my power.." Rapunzel reveals, as she storms downstairs. "Rapunzel!" Mother Gothel repeats, firmly. "..when I should have been hiding from you!" Rapunzel confirms, turning to her.

"Where will you go?" Mother Gothel asks. "They won't be there for you." She tells Rapunzel, obviously referring to Eugene and Y/n.

"What did you do to them?" Rapunzel demands. "That criminal," says Mother Gothel, referring to Eugene, "is to be hanged for his crimes.."

Rapunzel's eyes widen, worriedly. "..and the little lost princess is to stay lost, as she is yet to find her sister. Who knows what dangers she'll put herself in?" Mother Gothel questions, referring to Y/n.

"No!" Rapunzel whispers, after a gasp.

"Now, now. It's all right. Listen to me. All of this is as it should be.." Mother Gothel says, putting her hand out to pat Rapunzel's head. Rapunzel, however, grips Mother Gothel's hand and glares at her furiously. "NO! You were wrong about the world! And you were wrong about me! And I will never let you use my hair again!" She snaps, firmly.

Mother Gothel frees her hand from Rapunzel's grip, causing her to hit the mirror and let it shatter to the floor. Mother Gothel looks at Rapunzel, shocked. She just glares at her, before storming away.

"You want me to be the bad guy? Fine." Mother Gothel retorts, with a glare. "Now I'm the bad guy."

[At The Prison]
Eugene is forcibly dragged by several Coronian guards to be executed, when he notices one of Vladimir's small ceramic unicorns.

Suddenly, all the doors slam shut. "What's this? Open up." The captain demands, pounding his fist on the door. "What's the password?" Shorty asks, opening the small slot at the top of the door.

"What?" The captain asks, understandably confused. "Nope." Shorty answers, rather bluntly. "Open this door!" The captain yells, emphatically. "Not even close." Shorty remarks, simply.

" Shorty remarks, simply