"Her brothers are panicking. They told her everything." Napatango na lang ako kahit hindi ako nakikita ni Nikos. Hmm, akala ko pa naman ay ako pa ang magsasabi sa kanya.

"Jesus Christ, Trevor! Are you there? Are you on the phone? Bakit hindi ka nagsasalita."

"I'm here," I simply said.

"Good! Akala ko ay hangin lang ang kausap ko."

"Calm down, Nik. I am thinking. But why are you panting?" I can hear some faint noises coming from his background.

"We're looking for Victoria. She just left crying. I am worried. Baka ano na lang ang mangyari sa kanya. We all just arrived here. I am with Kalev and Hiro, they are also looking for her." Sabi niya sa kabilang linya. Muntik ko nang makalimutan na halos puro kalalakihan ang buong angkan ng Stanislaski.

Hmm, Victoria Abbel, you must be so lucky. Everyone is so worried about you. Including... me.

Kaya naman wala akong pinalipas na oras at agad nag U-turn. I drove back to their house.

My heart is actually beating fast inside my chest, giving a strange sound, now that I am going to see Tori again. There was quite humbling in feeling nervous about seeing Victoria.

And her image just flashed in my head, sending me sweet smiles. And I just took her for granted. Some things really changed. She wasn't the same woman I know.

Victoria Abbel had changed. Or maybe Victoria is just being Victoria and I was the one who had changed. Whatever the case, I must find her first.

Hmm, but why am I so eager to see her? Kahit ako ay naguguluhan na rin sa aking pinapakita kay Victoria.

How interesting. I muttered with a straight face.

When I drove past to their house, she wasn't there. I continue driving in their area but I can't still see her. Mabagal pa rin ang paandar ko ng kotse, in case that I'll miss her. Pero ilang oras na rin akong naghahanap sa kanya. When I checked the time, it's already two in the morning.

Oh Victoria, where are you?

And something that just occur to my mind. I suddenly drove to the street where we bathe ourselves in the rain. At hindi naman ako nagkakamali, because Victoria Abbel was really there. She was walking on the pavement aimlessly. I pursed my lips into a smile. There you are, princess.

She was walking slowly. Kaya habang naglalakad si Tori ay sinasabayan ko ito mula sa takbo ng aking kotse. She was drying her tears using the back of her palm. Inikot ko ang buong paningin ko kung saan pwede magpark ng kotse. I can't just fucking park my car in the middle of the street. It will create a traffic and I don't want to see my name in the internet saying that I just created a traffic jam in the middle of the road.

The media will pester me for a week, I am sure. And I don't want that to happen, now that we still have no manager to take care of it for me.

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel while tailing Victoria. All I can see is her back and the length of her wavy hair.

At nang biglang tumingin ito sa kanyang likod ay kita ko ang lungkot sa kanyang mukha. Victoria has always been an open book to me. Her eyes were red as well as her nose and cheeks. Siguro ay dahil na rin sa lamig sa labas. Her eyes is puffy too, indicating that she cried too much. Her lips are trembling and I am tempted to get off the car to pull her into a tight hug. May ilang hibla rin ng kanyang buhok ang tumatabon sa kanyang mata.

She was so different from where I left her an hour ago. Her eyes were hopeful but now she seems distracted. She looked trapped, her eyes darting with panic written all over her face. She was miserable. For a moment there was tightness in everything about Victoria.

And I can't blame her. Her brothers just told her condition and it was normal to feel nervous and confused about it.

She had to feel confused. I saw her tears dropping on her face as she continued walking, now her back is facing mine again. Where is she going? In that state? And suddenly, Victoria stopped walking. I frown, hard. Bigla itong napaupo sa malapit na bench. She was freezing, I can tell it. She looked helpless but not anymore. I am here for her.

I scanned my eyes to the area again to look for a parking lot. And at the far corner, I saw one. I stepped on the accelerator and hurriedly park the car. And when I did, I hurriedly closed the car door and look for Victoria again.

I am half walking and running just to follow her. Hanggang ngayon kasi ay nawala sa paningin ko si Victoria. I couldn't find her. Kaya mas binilisan ko ang aking paglalakad at sinundan ang daan na nilakaran niya kanina.

Why am I even doing this? Napatanong na lang ako sa sarili ko. I just find myself walking to the pavement, sneezing, and dealing with my fucking headache. I was lying about saying that I already feel okay. Kasi hanggang ngayon ay ramdam ko pa rin ang paghina ng katawan ko. My body temperature drops and that affect my immune system. And I know I shouldn't run right now. It will only make my temperature worse.

Pero mas pinili ko pa rin na bilisan ang kilos ko upang maabutan kung nasaan man si Tori. I jogged a little and my face lit up when I saw her back. She was just standing there across the road. Kakadaan lang pala niya sa pedestrian lane. I checked the stop light and I should wait for few seconds before I can walk to her side.

Hindi na ako makapaghintay na makatawid kaya ilang beses akong tumitingin sa stop light para tingnan kung pwede na bang tumawid. And when the lights turn from red to green, I know I have to go. When I stepped on the pedestrian lane, I almost shouted her name.

"Vi," was the only word I can say and I stepped back a bit. I just saw Victoria being hugged by a guy. Bigla akong napatigil sa paglalakad. It just happen so fast. One moment she was just standing alone and now she was being hugged by the same guy I saw from earlier. That awe-stricken guy again.

I was glued to my place. Tanging ang nagawa ko na lang ay tumingin sa kanilang dalawa.

As far as I remember that awe-stricken guy is named Theo. Victoria clung to him with all her might and she was crying so hard. I just know. Kahit nakatalikod ito sa akin. Theo, hugged her back, his face is facing mine. At nang magtama ang tingin naming dalawa ni Theo, I know that he recognized me. Lalo lang humigpit ang hawak niya kay Victoria habang nakatingin pa rin sa akin.

I just gave them my bored face. But deep down I'm annoyed and irritated. I stepped back when I heard the sirens coming from the car, indicating that it was their turn to go. I didn't even have the chance to cross over the lane. I get my phone in my side pocket and dial Nikos' number and when he didn't answer, I called Kalev's phone. Wala pang isang ring ay sumagot ito.

"I found her," I told Kalev.

"Thank you, Trevor. I owe you one." Kalev answered the phone.

"No worries, Kalev. I'll send you the address." I muttered and ended the call. Kahit paano pala ay kaya ko pa rin magsalita. Even though my throat feels dry and keeps on sneezing. I hurriedly gave Kalev the address and looked at them. They're still hugging each other in the middle of the street and I just witnessed how Theo caressed her hair trying to soothe her. What an eyesore.

My face slid into a vaguely annoyed frown. How dare he hugged Victoria.

And little did I know I was in a bad mood. There was nothing worse than a bad mood.

And when I am in a bad mood, I know exactly where to go.

Giving them a final glance, I drove my car not to the studio but somewhere far. It doesn't matter now that my temperature is high and feeling sick, I must go there.

"Okay gentlemen, where are we again?" I told them, almost in a whisper. And since the place is quiet, they can all hear me. Good, because I don't want to repeat myself.

Jim looked horrified now that I am back here in the basement. And Dean just groaned because I accidentally stepped on his foot.

I smiled a little at their frightened faces. And in my mind, I want that awe-stricken guy to be careful if he doesn't want to join these two.

***

Alexa, play That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber. HAHAHA! Eme!