part 8. you what?

Kakashi decided not to go back to naruto's apartment. He feels like he just can't. He goes home and can't believe his this much of a coward. Its been a couple of weeks now and naruto hasn't seen kakashi. He even went to talk to tsunade to see if she figured something out yet. Hearing that made her furious. "Naruto when's the last time you seen kakashi?" She asks him.

"Not since he was in the hospital. Why?" He says. She is getting more and more angry. Shikamaru realized how angry she was. He came up next to naruto and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey naruto we should go grab something to eat. Wanna get some ramen? My treat." Shikamaru asks the blonde.

"Hecks yea." He yells. And shikamaru guides him out the room.

"I CANT BELIEVE THAT GUTLESS LAYING SON OF A BITCH." Tsunade screams as she hits the table.

Jiraiya standing in the corner and just shakes his head

Jiraiya standing in the corner and just shakes his head. "Tsunade you need to calm down, look at you, now you need a new desk." He says to her. She takes a deep breath and sits down.

"You should be angry for what he's doing to your godson." She says angrily.

Naruto and shikamaru finished eating. Shikamaru had to get back to work so he left naruto to go. All of a sudden naruto feels a hand on his arm. He looks up and sees kakashi. "Come on we need to talk." He tells naruto as he pulls him out of the crown of people. He pulls him to an empty field to talk in private. All of a sudden kakashi kissed naruto. Naruto was shocked at first but then he kissed back and wrapped his arms around his sensei. The kiss kept getting deeper and more passionate. Then they had to pull away for air. Naruto unwrapped his arms from around kakashi's neck. He looked down with a smile and a deep red blush across his face.

"What was that for sensei?" He asks while still smiling. Kakashi smiles at how cute he is and answers.

"Well naruto I've felt so strongly for you for so long. I just couldn't take it anymore and I was so scared to talk to you. I mean when shikamaru told me you been feeling the same way." Naruto perked up from hearing what he was hearing. "while I was in the hospital-"

"Wait what?" Naruto cut kakashi off getting a little angry.

"What?" Kakashi asked confused.

"When did you find out?"

"Oh while I was in the hospital shikam-" kakashi's sentence was cut off by naruto punching him in the stomach. Now he was pissed. "Dam what was that for naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"You've know since I was away on my mission that happened weeks ago. YOU KNEW THAT I FELT THE SAME AND YOU JUST SAT THERE DOING NOTHING? YOU KNEW I WAS CONFUSED TOO I KNOW YOU DID IF SHIKAMARU TOLD YOU. YOU KNEW I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER LOVE ME. AND I'D ALWAYS JUST WANT YOU....... AND YOU DID NOTHING." Naruto was so angry that as he was yelling. Then he started crying. Kakashi's heart was breaking not only did the boy that he love just punch him, but he was also crying because of him. Naruto fled while crying and he went to his best friend shikamaru. Kakashi sat on the grass feeling like he couldn't move not from physical pain, but from pain in his heart.

In the hokage tower jiraiya watched the whole thing unfold. "Well he kissed him. He said something that made naruto punch him and now naruto's crying of sadness and running away." Shikamaru that was helping with paperwork in the corner of the room perked up looking sad.

"UGH CAN'T HE DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" Tsunade screamed again hitting the desk.

"Well we need another one. What a drag" Shikamaru said while getting up.

"Dam 2 in one day tsunade calm down." Jiraiya said. Naruto burst into the room with tears running down his face.

"Granny where's shikamaru?" Naruto asked tsunade. She pointed to the corner shikamaru was in. Naruto ran up to him and collapsed into his arms. "Shikamaru I need you right now." He said inbetween sobs. Shikamaru looked at lady tsunade. She nodded.

"You can have the rest of the day off." She said to him as he took naruto and left. "I WANT KAKASHI AT TRAINING FIELD 3 IN 10 MINUTES." Tsunade yelled for basically everyone to hear. She didn't care who brought him, just someone better get him there.

Shikamaru brought naruto back to his place and took him to his room. "Tell me what happened naruto." Shikamaru said while stroking his hair while naruto laid in his lap. Naruto began to explain through all the crying. Shikamaru understood now. "Natuto he was just scared." He said softly.

"Scared of what?" Naruto practically yelled at him. "He knew I wasn't gonna reject him cuz he knew how I felt. So scared of what?" Naruto was getting angry again. 'The kid has a point' shikamaru thought to himself.

"Your right naruto there was nothing for him to be scared of. He's just foolish." Shikamaru said as he felt the blonde start to relax again, as he felt someone actually understood.

Back at the training field kakashi and tsunade were standing there. "Um lady why did you ask me to come here?" Kakashi questioned before tsunade hit him with a monstrous punch.

"First off why didn't you go to naruto after we talked that day?" She asked

"I was.... I was scared." Kakashi said not knowing what else it could have been.

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH." Tsunade yelled before hitting him again. "Second. How did you manage to make him cry?" She questioned. And kakashi told her everything. "ARE YOU STUPID?" She yelled as she kept hitting him. When she was done she looked at him and said "go get yourself checked out at the hospital then make sure you fix this SOON." She walked away back to the hokage tower as he headed to the hospital.

Shikamaru and naruto was laying in shikamaru's bed with naruto's head on shikamaru's chest. He had cried himself to sleep. Shikamaru didn't mind though. He always thought the blonde looked so adorable when he slept. He had already told naruto he could stay as long as he needed. He knew naruto was going to need someone to help him through this. He kissed the cute blonde boy on the forehead before drifting to sleep himself.

Hey guys sorry for that little sprinkle of shikanaru I can't help it. Its another ship of mine. But hope you enjoy guys. Love you all. Byyyyyeeeee